Home › Forums › Ganymede & Titan Forum › Student education in 2008 Search for: This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 17 years, 11 months ago by Mnoooah. Scroll to bottom Creator Topic November 10, 2008 at 9:35 pm #2637 JonsmadParticipant 1.30pm Today, Lush Fm 107.5 (in the very local Leicester university area, only likely to come across it if you’re retuning whilst driving into the town centre.) The song “So What” by Pink ends… Young female student DJ: “oh I love that song, she’s great,” (goes on to praise Pink’s punk attitude) “Some one’s texted in Awooga, I think they like the track, not that I know what an Awooga is,(clearly starts to get a bit worried in her voice.) I mean I hope it’s not rude. What is an Awooga? does it stand for something? Text in and let us know. If it is rude then I sincerly appollogise to all of our listeners…” At least in next five minutes before I drove out of range, no student replies not even the one that sent Awooga in in the first place. When I was a student Red Dwarf Marathons on Red Stripe and weak badly rolled ganja spliffs were a staple activity, I guess times moved on. Creator Topic Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total) Author Replies November 12, 2008 at 1:48 am #86703 MnoooahParticipant Actually, Awooga sounds like the inevetable result of Red Dwarf marathons under the conditions you describe. Author Replies Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total) Scroll to top • Scroll to Recent Forum Posts You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed in Log In