Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Team Fortress 2

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Ben Paddon
    Participant

Anybody else playing this on the PC/Mac at the moment? The new Mann vs. Machine update is fucking incredible.

We need to get a G&T Steam group going.

Brayds2006
    Participant

I’ve just finished a 2 hour session of MvM. Awesome, just awesome.

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

I tried to have a quick game yesterday lunchtime and was promptly put in a 40 minute queue.

Brayds2006
    Participant

Yeah there’s been many problems with MvM queues, I went through the main server list to one of my regular servers and managed to get in for 3 games. So it’s possible, but just really bloody unlikely.

Also, I second the notion for a G&T Steam group.

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

I admit I’ve only had a quick look, but it also looks fairly impossible to just get a local game going. Bit of disappointment, really, but presumably there are valid technical reasons behind it all.

A G&T Steam group sounds like a good plan, but we’d need a fair bit of interest to make it worthwhile! Anyone else like the idea?

Connell
    Participant

I have the misfortune of owning TF2 for the PS3 on The Orange Box collection, but I am constantly playing Portal 2 on the Mac! A G&T steam group is a great idea and i’d happily be a member.

Mr-Stabby
    Participant

Isn’t the new Counterstrike out soon? That should bring some more players back to CS. It always was my favourite FPS :)

Ridley
    Participant

How are the G&T Xbox and Wii groups doing these days?

Alex
    Participant

There’s an Xbox group?

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

> There’s an Xbox group?

My sentiments exactly! Also, there’s a Wii group?

Karnie
    Participant

Never got into TF2, but I’m still looking for partners to finish up Portal2 Co-op! I hate leaving games unfinished.

Ridley
    Participant
    mick
    Participant

I’ve not played TF2 or CounterStrike for a very long time, took me 2 years to notice that the direct debit for my clan server was still going out.

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

Oh, go on then:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ganymede

I’ve chosen the abbreviation ‘G&T Gamers’, but feel free to suggest a better one as I believe that will show up in some games if it’s your main group.

Brayds2006
    Participant

>I’ve chosen the abbreviation ‘G&T Gamers’, but feel free to suggest a better one as I believe that will show up in some games if it’s your main group.

Smeggers. Or maybe Butterers. Whatever floats your toast.

mick
    Participant

The Jonno Capps allstar XI

Ben Paddon
    Participant

Handsome Homer Simpson, Plus Three.

Nick R
    Participant

I am VariedVarieties on both Steam (very occasional TF2 player) and Xbox Live (pretty frequent Halo Reach player).

Pecospete666
    Participant

I have PONG!

Ben Paddon
    Participant

I’m Squirminator2k on Steam and Xbox Live. On Steam I mostly play Left 4 Dead 2 and Team Fortress 2, and on the 360 I play… well, a lot of things, but mostly Rock Band 3. I have 753 songs, mother fuckers.

mick
    Participant

> I have PONG!

This isn’t really the place to come out about your personal hygiene issues Pete.

Mr-Stabby
    Participant

>I have PONG!

You mean you haven’t played PONG! 3D!? Your life is without meaning!

si
    Participant

Pong 3D is just regular Table Tennis, isn’t it? With bats and balls.

Big balls, full of spunk.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.