Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum The Infamous Breast Shot

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Ben Saunders
    Participant

Reading the comments on a fan edit of Entangled, one of them said they were disappointed they removed the “infamous breast shot” in the nude scene, despite knowing it was a “genuine error when they broadcast it.”

…eh?!

Did they accidentally broadcast a bit of tit on Dave? I’m sure I’d remember something like that.

The comment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITD9u2d00Cg&lc=z13tjnag1qeqgzxes23vubkzlnu5fxn2k

cwickham
    Participant

They can’t possibly have shown tits on Dave. The only bit we see of Irene when she’s naked are her legs.

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

They can’t possibly have shown tits on Dave

But the first programme they ever broadcast was Top Gear.

Phil
    Participant

I have no mammary of this.

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

Let’s nip this in the buds.

cwickham
    Participant

BOOBS

Pete Part Three
    Participant

I don’t recall a breast shot. I remember something about a foaming twat, mind.

clem
    Participant

The episode certainly has its knockers.

si
    Participant

But no cock ups.

Captain Bollocks
    Participant

I actually remember this going out on broadcast! It looked like a complete and total tit.

Lilly Queen
    Participant

Yeah, that was my fan edit. I just noticed the comment the other day and found it very perplexing. It’s amazing some of the ridiculous shit people write on there.

Even aside from any Dave guidelines, they couldn’t have done it anyway. Since the actor wasn’t even cast when they shot the bloody scene!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.