Better Than Life re-release?

Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Better Than Life re-release?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Katydid 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

GlenTokyo

Veni

I believe it was Lily on the Discord that also discovered this maybe a few weeks back, but not just Better Than Life. I do believe all four of the novels are getting rereleased. In any case, HORDE ALL THE ORIGINALS.

quinn_drummer

Think Rob said on the Dwarfcast they’d been working on doing this. Hopefully get digital versions too

Dave

Hopefully all the cultural references have been updated again, and the worst book ever written is now The Sound Of Laughter by Peter Kay.

Katydid

I think it’s a correction disc for the Blu-ray of Series II. “Better Than Lives” is now “Better Than Life.”

Bezzy

Awesome! Although I would love it if Doug or Rob would write a new one :)

GlenTokyo

>I think it’s a correction disc for the Blu-ray of Series II. “Better Than Lives” is now “Better Than Life.”

Just think of all the spelling mistakes the Red Dwarf team can get from a book’s worth of words!

“Rimmer shat on the open terrence, in his half-deviated dinner suite of the knight before, and glazed down at them metallic bleu tim machine, drunkenly packed skew-whiff in the ornamental lardons of the Palace of Verisimilitude.”

clem

“U=BLT”

Lily

>I believe it was Lily on the Discord

Nothing to do with me gov.

Plastic Percy

There were reprints last year, as I managed to buy new copies of the Omnibus, Last Human and Backwards directly from Amazon.

Darrell

They are cheaply-made ‘seconds’ – official Penguin editions yes, but not true ‘reprints’ as such, done to order on cheap paper stock in very small quantities. I mean it doesn’t really matter in the grand scheme of things, but they are poor quality and quite expensive, and I would assume the new editions will be more robust and collectable. Assuming we’ll get new forewords too.

Ben Saunders

Only four new words?

Veni

*tumbleweed*

Ben Saunders

A single tear rolls down my cheek

Katydid

I hope they use that awful cover where Cat has a literal cat head.

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.