DANNY!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  hummingbird 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

Jo TORDFC

An updated version of this… http://www.ganymede.tv/files/downloads/wallpapers/art/dwarf-earth-1024.jpg

Please, please, please! :oD

Loveoo xx

Jo TORDFC

(that’s if it was in fact Danny’s work – if not… I apologise :oS )

Seb Patrick

Oi! I made that!

James

Potato steals thunder over Patrick, sounds like an episode of Sponge-Bob Square-Pants.

Jo TORDFC

Lol!

In that case… SEB! An updated version of this? http://www.ganymede.tv/files/downloads/wallpapers/art/dwarf-earth-1024.j

Please, please, please! :oD

Loveoo xx

;o)

Seb Patrick

I’ll give it a go if I’ve got the original layered document kicking around – although I don’t think it’ll be as much fun if it’s real!

ChrisM

It’s a good picture. Could do with some clouds over the Earth maybe (but that might be difficult.)

I’d consider it as a replacement for my current 20th Anniversary wallpaper anyway.

SoundableObject

If you make a new one I will have it as my wallpaper too, it will replace the ‘Back to Reality’ picture of ingame and Red Dwarf is blowing up around Star Bug.

Seb Patrick

>Could do with some clouds over the Earth maybe (but that might be difficult.)

Well, yeah, I did a bit of a scout around and that was the best, clearest image I could find. I thought it worked well if you consider the context that Earth might have become a barren wasteland, though (a la Garbage World). Fuck knows why there’d be no clouds, I’m not a geographer, but it’s an idea ;-)

Danny Stephenson

G&T Admin

You got that Earth from me, Seb. It’s the one my mate rendered for a project.

Seb Patrick

Ahhhh, right. Yeah, ‘cos that meant I didn’t have to worry about copyright-nicking ;)

ChrisM

>Fuck knows why there?d be no clouds, I?m not a geographer, but it?s an idea ;-)

If there was still seas and water, there’d be clouds.

Not a big deal though, it’s a great image.

John Hoare

G&T Admin

What gets me is that you even got the “two part” bit right…

Phil

SEB PLEASE GIVE ME LOTTO NUMBERS

Danny Stephenson

G&T Admin

I thought it worked well if you consider the context that Earth might have become a barren wasteland, though (a la Garbage World)

Speaking of Garbage World, hehe.

If you could zoom in on this:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/8/28/2070257/Garbage%20World%202.jpg

Seb Patrick

That’s fucking brilliant, that is. I’ve always wanted to do that, or to have someone else do it. Yours? If not, where’d it come from?

Danny Stephenson

G&T Admin

I made it. it was a potential wallpaper and I’ve been testing it. But i keep trying to close it even though it’s BEHIND the icons..

Seb Patrick

Dude, seriously, get some wallpaper-sized versions of it the fuck into the downloads section NOW.

hummingbird

That’s great work, Danny.

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.