Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum G&T Facebook Group

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

Hello. Do you use Facebook? Of course you do. Everyone does. It’s better than Myspace for stalking people you went to school with, and better than Literati for playing Scrabble.

Well, you may or may not know that G&T has a group on there. We haven’t really made use of it much, but I’d quite like to – starting first and foremost with starting up a Scrabulous tournament I’m starting up for members.

The group’s called Friends of Ganymede and Titan. So if you are one – or indeed just a regular visitor who HATES US – join up, make us look popular, and we’ll do interesting things with it. Maybe.

mick
    Participant

You’re all a bunch of cunts.

Jo
    Participant

or indeed just a regular visitor who HATES US

I hate your face.

Phil
    Participant

Potatoe is hot RU single??

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

OK, it’s officially scary, seeing the word “Potatoe” written like that has just made me laugh. A lot.

Nakrophile
    Participant

Fuck facebook.

You know, all was all happy being elitist like that until I get an e-mail ‘so and so wants to be your friend on facebook.’ I don’t even rememebr creating a damn profile. Fortunately, I don’t rememebr the password so I can still remain somewhat happy about the whole thing.

Though from what I have seen it is a stalker’s best friend. Myspace is still better though, purely for music, of course…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.