“It’s his POV”

Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum “It’s his POV”

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Berlin 3 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

Jonsmad

Red Dwarf got mentioned on Points of View on BBC1 today.

They do a bit where they look at what people have said on the Points Of View
    message board, and someone had written that Red Dwarf, Men Behaving Badly and the show “one by one” should all come back.

Then as a result of it being mentioned on the show this thread started up…

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbpointsofview/F1951566?thread=4197723&skip=0&show=20

performingmonkey

I like this comment –

> Red Dwarf was great. They did make a movie, i remember the breakfast tv program RISE in 2004 i think, they had the guy who plays the Cat on it.
    He was being interviewed and confirmed they were filming the movie

Austin Ross

I think G&T should start selling T-shirts.

“Bring Back Red Dwalf.”

“The Guy Who Plays Cat Says They’re Filming the Movie and I Believed Him.”

“Americans Ruined Teh Dward, and They So Fat Dey Can’t See Their Own Cocks No More.”

Seriously, that thread kills me. With endorsements like those, how can the BBC refuse?

mick

The fact that fat, poorly educated burbury wearing chav types are obviously allowed access to the internet terrifies me.

Berlin

‘The fact that fat, poorly educated burbury wearing chav types are obviously allowed access to the internet terrifies me.’

Do we still call them chavs now? I seem to have moved onto knife wielding, spice-addled megapricks who need a good shoeing.

Plastic Percy

By now do you mean eleven years ago?

Berlin

I mean now as in the post-Brexit era.

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.