Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Look familiar?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Lister2RedDwarf
    Participant

Seen in my local Toby Cavery!

I wonder if the designer is a Red Dwarf fan? 

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

Nope, not ringing any bells.

Warbodog
    Participant

loadoftottnumb
    Participant

Now the GNP lawyers are done with the rights dispute, they need to get on this asap. RUIN these smeggers 

Frank Smeghammer
    Participant

I always thought that for some reason the font on petrol station bins looks vaguely like it is JMC issue and never been able to pinpoint why

Dave
    Participant

I always thought that for some reason the font on petrol station bins looks vaguely like it is JMC issue and never been able to pinpoint why

Frank Smeghammer
    Participant

Yeah probably. That’s the leading theory

That’s not even “oooh it looks a bit like” … it’s the same bloody oval isn’t it 

It’s one of the Eurostyle Wide / Microgramma / Green Mountain style fonts. My favourite band always use Eurostyle Wide so, coupled with Dwarf, I have an especially keen eye for them.

Ridley
    Participant

*bow*

Shaamheata

Frank Smeghammer
    Participant

It’s one of the Eurostyle Wide / Microgramma / Green Mountain style fonts. My favourite band always use Eurostyle Wide so, coupled with Dwarf, I have an especially keen eye for them.

Thanks for making me feel less mental. It’s bothered me for years. I always knew it wasn’t an exact match but something about it seemed Dwarfy.

I love this site sometimes. I had a feeling someone here could shed some light

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

The hotel where the last four Dimension Jumps have been held uses Microgramma on its salt and pepper sachets. So on brand.

Dave
    Participant

Microgramma should also be used for all future printings of George’s Marvellous Medicine.

(Spoilers)

Rudolph
    Participant

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.