Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Plots for RDXII

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Pecospete666
    Participant

Since RDXI is probably written the fans should come up with some things they want to see in 12!
    My thoughts are kill off the old cast actors in the last episode of RDXI! Start with a younger crew of Actors so the show can continue foreverPeople don’t live forever but ideas can
    The old cast will have children and they will be the replacements, or Clones!

Only kidding

pfm
    Participant

We see the old Lister scene from Future Echoes.

Moonlight
    Participant

Rimmer gets a Predator Drone for his birthday.

Moonlight
    Participant

Rimmer gets a Predator Drone for his birthday.

Moonlight
    Participant

Series XII Episode 2: “Smegerama Double-Posts”.

Blisschick
    Participant

The crew is still heading back to earth. Then some things happen and everything works itself out.

peas_and_corn
    Participant

A disappointing resolution for the cliffhanger at the end of series XI

Pete Part Three
    Participant

The same ideas from the “Plots for Series 11” thread but slightly shittier and less amusing.

James
    Participant

Lister jump starts the second big bang with more lemons..

Taiwan Tony
    Participant

The crew meet the prophet Muhammad and are compelled to remove part of His lower intestine.

Pecospete666
    Participant

Be nice to see some previous guest stars especially from the first couple of series!

Ben Paddon
    Participant

The Red Dwarf crew are sent hurtling back through time to appear as contestants on Craig Ferguson’s Celebrity Name Game.

Renegade Rob
    Participant

Every series there’s at least one time travel episode. I’d love to see one that delves into the concept of dividing by zero.

And in terms of sci-fi concepts explored, maybe more quantum theory, the concept of chi, and at least another story where they delve into the subconscious or mindscape of at least one of the Dwarfers.

Also, I would love to revisit the Series I-esque pre-accident crew, if just for an episode.

Ridley
    Participant

http://www.reddwarf.co.uk/forum/messages.cfm?messageid=D42D8079-DAD3-431D-B1F5E1D1D51BA930#D42D8079-DAD3-431D-B1F5E1D1D51BA930

A Cat episode where he has to look after a Kitten (Simon?) for half an hour might not be the worst thing ever. Unless it was the Cat losing his virginity one.

Four Men and a Baby.

Jawscvmcdia
    Blocked

Polymorph III – Revenge of the Emohawk

Polymorph IV – In Space!

srmcd1
    Participant

Polymorph V – the Final Frontier

Ben Paddon
    Participant

Polymorph VI – Liverpool nil

Slainmonkey
    Participant

Pete Part III – Son of Pete
    The dwarfers for years have been unaware that Pete’s son has seen wondering the ship for years and continuing to grow. It’s now up to the boys from the dwarf to to challenge the T-rex to a dance off in the Blue Midget.

peas_and_corn
    Participant

No, they get Ainsley Harriott in and challenge the T Rex to a cook off

Slainmonkey
    Participant

We’ll save that for Part IV

I’d be happy to overlook a male T-rex laying an egg without being fertilised, and said egg hatching within a matter of hours and giving birth to a staggeringly well grown and adapted baby T-rex, as long as I knew what happened to said baby once the episode was over.

Obviously I wouldn’t, but it’s another plot hole I didn’t notice before to add to the ‘Series VIII is shit’ armory.

Nick R
    Participant

> We’ll save that for Part IV

Pete Part Flaw

It’s Always Fun, Fun, Fun In The Sun, Sun, Sunny In Philadelphia.

The Gang Wrestle With The Pan-Dimensional Liquid Beast From The Mogadon Cluster.

Slainmonkey
    Participant

Krytie TV II – Electric Boogaloo

Jawscvmcdia
    Blocked

Check out this exclusive publicity shot for Series 12, right here on G&T:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ben Paddon
    Participant

Perhaps, given recent disappointments, the best subtitle for Red XI + XII might be “Curb Your Enthusiasm”.

JamesTC
    Participant

Kill Crazy returns. Meanwhile Cat shits himself.

Ridley
    Participant

Knowing they are destined to die, the series VIII crew tracks down those responsible for their creation to tweet for more life. Then a lager can is shot into space and a horse laughs at them.

Having seen his royalty money consistently dwindle through the years, Rob Grant returns to Red Dwarf and promptly shits himself onset, blaming the breakup of his marriage and weight troubles.

Doug Naylor slips in the unsurprisingly large mound of faeces and this incident becomes a solid twenty minute section in the making of documentary for Series XII.

Of course, Robert Llewellyn tweets about it beforehand, spoiling it for everyone because he can’t fucking help himself.

Craig Charles starts smoking crack again to forget the smell and because he really loves crack.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.