Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Scrolling through Etsy and found out you can buy this book cover…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jawscvmcdia
    Blocked

“Offered for your consideration is a replica of a somewhat obscure prop from the Better Than Life show of Red Dwarf Season II. In that episode the characters Dave Lister, Arnold Rimmer and the Cat visit a virtual world in which all of their wishes can be realized. Eventually the misanthropic Rimmer can’t accept even the virtual occurrence of happiness and so his fears and phobias ultimately create a nightmare for everyone.”

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/202737129/red-dwarf-british-sci-fi-season-ii

That’s actually a pretty decent recreation of the original, and has just made me realise the picture used is lifted from the end of Me2 isn’t it

Warbodog
    Participant

Jawscvmcdia, someone on reddit is taking credit for your Etsy discovery. They even had the cheek to go back in time and post it yesterday under the same title, pretending they were the one who found it.

By Jove its holmes
    Participant

Coming soon from Jawscvmcdia: ‘The Voices Made Me Do It’, and ‘The Clocks Keep Looking At Me’.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

I’ve got a notebook at work that my colleagues made as a birthday present by finding this image on Google, printing it off and glueing it to the front.

Moonlight
    Participant

There’s still one thing I don’t understand. Are the emojis just a really really obnoxious new habit of his, or has a moderator added those as a warning to others that it’s a Jawscvmcdia thread?

Dave
    Participant

Yes.

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

There’s still one thing I don’t understand. Are the emojis just a really really obnoxious new habit of his, or has a moderator added those as a warning to others that it’s a Jawscvmcdia thread?

The latter.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.