Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Smeg-Box

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jonsmad
    Participant

What’s the current situation with Dwarf screening/streaming, here in the UK, at end of 2021.

Are series 1 to VIII still being repeated from time to time on Dave? But no longer appear now on demand after broadcast on UKTVplay streaming app?  (X to TPL are of course uktv play streaming app.)

Or has series 1 to VIII now become a streaming only option from Britbox in the UK.  Is it also on Sky Go &/0r Now tv? is streaming as part of a sub package to those as well? Will it continue to be for long?

I know you can buy it via Apple or Prime or possibly google play.   It hasn’t aired a series on BBC since 2007, (Marooned 2014)     Is this an expanding or contracting situation the show currently finds itself in?  Your thoughts please…

& yes I just watch my DVD’s you dont have to say that bit.

Jonsmad
    Participant

I know it’s left Netflix.      How is brit box doing with it’s uptake, anyone know anything?

GlenTokyo
    Participant

I know it’s left Netflix.      How is brit box doing with it’s uptake, anyone know anything?

I’m subscribed to the Britbox channel through Amazon Prime Video, so I can use the Prime Video apps to watch Red Dwarf, up to Dave era.

loadoftottnumb
    Participant

You can watch series I-VIII on NowTV with the entertainment pass.

GlenTokyo
    Participant

With a Sky subscription, you can watch them all, BBC episodes are on demand through UKTV Gold.

GlenTokyo
    Participant

According to my Amazon Prime video account (UK), Red Dwarf is leaving BritBox in 2 weeks.

Dave
    Participant

They’re no longer interested in the audience Red Dwarf used to attract etc.

Jenuall
    Participant

Wonder if it will reappear anywhere else if it’s leaving BritBox then?

Flap Jack
    Participant

The best outcome is that Red Dwarf is removed from all streaming sites, so that people are forced to watch the episodes by taping UK Gold repeats, as Cloister intended.

Series 1-III will be the Remastered versions, of course.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.