Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum The Final Cuntdown

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Reece
    Participant

So this is it… the final 24 hours of new Red Dwarf…

Pretty damn excited for The Beginning but I’m gonna miss the buzz of waiting for a next episode. :(

brb just going to mope around in my mopey clothes listening to my mopey music.

peas_and_corn
    Participant

OK

Jonsmad
    Participant

Dont Mope Reece. The time for that is after your watched every DVD extra for the 2nd time.

NoFro
    Participant

Only a week until the blu ray though! Hope XI gets rolling relatively soon, though I can’t see them filming it for another year yet. If they could get it rolling sooner that’d surely be great for everyone though.

si
    Participant

You silly billy, Reece, you’ve missed that first ‘o’ out of ‘countdown’…oh, I see.

Pete Part Three
    Participant

I will miss these Thursdays. While I haven’t had the best of times with Red Dwarf X, watching the show and listening to the Dwarfcasts have made it something of an “event”.

Ben Kirkham
    Participant

“watching the show and listening to the Dwarfcasts have made it something of an “event”. ”

Absolutely. We could always ask the G&T staff to shout at us down the phone every Thursday night whilst we watch old episodes.

Plus we’ve got the DVD and assorted extras around the corner…

anniescribe
    Participant

/imagining Ben’s idea …

“‘Waiting for God?’ Who chose this steaming pile?”
    “We’re going in order, it’s next!”
    “It’s balls – cunted rubbish!”
    “Yeah, well, blame math.”
    “It was my idea but I don’t think much of it …”

Reece
    Participant

You silly billy, Reece, you’ve missed that first ‘o’ out of ‘countdown’…oh, I see.

SEE, I MADE A SWEAR! :D

Dont Mope Reece. The time for that is after your watched every DVD extra for the 2nd time.

In slow motion…

I will miss these Thursdays. While I haven’t had the best of times with Red Dwarf X, watching the show and listening to the Dwarfcasts have made it something of an “event”.

This is what I’m talking about. I love the feeling of the excitement not being over after the broadcast. There’s still much more with the Dwarfcast, comments, reviews, the thoughts on next week’s show, etc.

Only a week until the blu ray though!

Honestly can’t wait for the BTS stuff, I hope the DVD dispatches early. But being me, I’ve already bought every episode so far on iTunes because of the HD model shots.

I’m a muppet.

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

cunted rubbish

My new favourite insult.

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

Waiting for God is NOT rubbish, cunted or otherwise.

I’ve hugely enjoyed the extra aspect of doing these Dwarfcasts live, it really has added so much to be able to receive feedback as we’re doing it. For once in our stupid lives, we’ve actually got firm plans for how we’re going to take the momentum that the series has given us and convert it into enough articles, Dwarfcasts and other little projects to hopefully keep everyone just as enthused and excited throughout the 25th anniversary year.

Reece
    Participant

hopefully keep everyone just as enthused and excited throughout the 25th anniversary year.

And I’m looking forward to G&T’s coverage of DJ. :D

Sadly, living in Scotland, I can’t go.

Oh bollocking damn and jumbo buggers.

Jo
    Participant

>Sadly, living in Scotland, I can’t go.

Not sure I understand the logic there… do they not let you out of the country or something?

Reece
    Participant

Not sure I understand the logic there… do they not let you out of the country or something?

I’m skint and I have no way of getting down there, lol.

And anyway, you’re all a bunch of racists.

Jo
    Participant

Ah, fair enough ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.