Seems we have Scutters.

Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Seems we have Scutters.

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Slainmonkey 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

Slainmonkey

Seems Camera man John E. Fry put up an interesting photo on Instagram which not only looks like we can see a small part of a set but implies that the Scutters are indeed returning in the new episodes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BENlMHZukqj/

KyoSo

“Skutter”.

Slainmonkey

Well damn……there goes my credibility in the fanbase.

Slainmonkey

Oh wait, he misspelled it himself in the tags…..that’s what threw me off…..still shameful but at least I have a reason for my disgrace.

KyoSo

I’m not normally this pedantic, but I see EVERYONE spell it wrong. It’s as if they never even picked up Infinity Welcomes Careful Drivers.

Also, FUCK YES SKUTTERS MOTHER OF GOD I LOVE THOSE BROKEN PIECES OF SHIT

Slainmonkey

It’s definitely nice to see Skutters that aren’t just terribly rendered CGI crap like they were in BTE!

Jawscvmcdia

Did somebody screengrab it?

‘Sorry, this page isn’t available.

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Go back to Instagram.’

Dollar Pound

great now what am i going to do with this van load of ‘scutter’ keyrings

KyoSo

Well if they took it down, that pretty much confirms it means something.

Incidentally, a search for “skutters” on Google yields a shitty 3D render I made like seven years ago using a model I didn’t make, and searching “Red Dwarf skutters” automatically corrects to “Red Dwarf scutters” because apparently nobody has ever seen the word written down before.

Slainmonkey

Yes it has indeed been taken down, good think I took a screenshot!

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o311/slainmonkey/Skutter_zpsznqacpfb.jpg~original

KyoSo

Even if they no serve no actual purpose in any of the stories, just HAVING skutters around would make the show feel more like itself again.

Slainmonkey

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.