actual plot summaries on streaming services

Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum actual plot summaries on streaming services

This topic contains 38 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  quinn_drummer 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

By Jove its holmes

Take this:

3. Ouroborus

The Dwarfers encounter a real, live human woman who’s attractive and nice.

Katydid

Still doesn’t beat the old American Netflix synopsis of Epideme, something to the effect of “After being seduced by a corpse, Lister contracts a deadly STD.”

If Netflix still had the show I’d guarantee you any episode with a twist would have it totally spelled out in the synopsis like a 1970s movie trailer.

Dave

Netflix still has it here. The BBC era anyway.

By Jove its holmes

I have noticed a couple in the past that were straight up “I’ve read a summary in a different language and here is my summary of that, translated”

bloodteller

>Netflix still has it here. The BBC era anyway.

Only in the UK seemingly, it isn’t on American Netflix. Fuck knows why, Netflix’s licensing stuff is perpetually baffling

By Jove its holmes

Red Dwarf is on Stan here in Australia not Netflix.

Dave

Only in the UK seemingly, it isn’t on American Netflix.

Yes, sorry, by “here” I meant the UK.

Darrell

It’ll no doubt leave UK Netflix soon and jump to Britbox, as will a huge amount of material people won’t be prepared for losing all at once.

clem

Backwards is an odd one on Netflix. Apparently it’s called ‘SDRAWKCAB (Backwards)’ and ‘The crew undergoes some major changes in the season opener as Lister prepares to give birth to twins.’

Ben Saunders

>Prepares to

International Debris

What is this, “guess the plot of the next episode based on its predecessor?”

Warbofrog

BODYSWAP (not real)

More shape-shifting trouble for the Red Dwarf crew as they prepare to face the second Polymorph. But which is the real Lister?

Dave

BACK TO EARTH, PART ONE

Finally, fans of Red Dwarf get some closure on a cliffhanger that has been hanging over them for several years.

quinn_drummer

BACK TO EARTH, PART 3

Craig Charles guest stars as the crew continue their adventures through Manchester.

bloodteller

BACK IN THE RED PART 1

After some mishaps with the nanobots everything is finally back to normal for our 5 main characters, all
    alone onboard Red Dwarf once again.

bloodteller

>Backwards is an odd one on Netflix. Apparently it’s called ‘SDRAWKCAB (Backwards)’ and ‘The crew undergoes some major changes in the season opener as Lister prepares to give birth to twins.’

I was going to make a post about this a while ago, but I forgot. It is an odd one, isn’t it? I mean, did the description guy just not watch the episode before writing it?

Dave

THE END

Mac McDonald stars in this new mining-based sci-fi sitcom about the captain of a city-sized spaceship.

Ben Saunders

WHITE HOLE, PART 2
    After the events of White Hole, the events of White Hole.

International Debris

WAITING FOR GOD
    Rimmer adjusts to life as Lister’s subordinate.

International Debris

TIMESLIDES
    Cat tries to get his body back from Rimmer. Meanwhile, Lister grows his dreads back.

Dave

KRYSIS

We find out what happened at the end of Officer Rimmer.

Dave

JUSTICE

With Kryten now a human being and Lister a tiny Robocop, the crew have to adjust to their new roles.

Dave

TIKKA TO RIDE

The cliffhanger to Out Of Time is resolved satisfactorily.

International Debris

STOKE ME A CLIPPER
    With Lister in traction, the rest of the Starbug crew decide to track down Red Dwarf using the recently recovered Time Drive.

quinn_drummer

CURED

Cat goes into a deep despair after slaughtering all his own children. Lister, Kryten and Rimmer offer support in the hope their can cure his depression

International Debris

MECHOCRACY

Lister and the gang go on the run from Ziggy and his Crit Cops. Please watch. Please.

Dave

THANKS FOR THE MEMORY

Still trapped in a nightmarish videogame, Lister, Rimmer and the Cat must find their way back to reality.

Dave

WHITE HOLE

Lister recovers from having two broken legs, having had to drag himself out of a manhole shaft alone, after being abandoned by his heartless crewmates for daring to talk pompously a bit too much.

Dave

THE LAST DAY

The crew of Red Dwarf mourn Rimmer’s death, him having survived the accident that wiped out Red Dwarf’s crew in the newly-created timeline.

International Debris

ONLY THE GOOD…

With the Captain in the hole for a year, Rimmer and Lister spend the rest of their sentence in peace. Meanwhile, those working on the science deck try to figure out what to do with a baby T-Rex.

International Debris

RIMMERWORLD

With the rest of the crew frozen, Dwayne Dibbley is in charge of Starbug, with hilarious consequences.

International Debris

GUNMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE

With a hole in the side of Starbug, and the ship’s air supply leaking out into space, is this the end for our band of intrepid space cowards?

quinn_drummer

CAN OF WORMS

The crew realise that meeting the universe has bigger consequences than they originally thought.

Dave

BALANCE OF POWER

Having learned that he is due to have two babies at some point in the near future, Lister obsesses over this information, unable to forget about it and desperate to work out how it will happen.

International Debris

DIMENSION JUMP

Having reversed the effects of the white hole, the crew repeat their previous attempt to return Holly to greatness, and spend the rest of their lives living on a ship with no power, eventually descending to caveman-style brutality as their sanity wanes.

Warbofrog

DEMONS AND ANGELS

With his crewmates infected by the holovirus and time running out, it’s up to Rimmer to restore sanity aboard the Red Dwarf… or as close as it gets around there, right? Ha ha ha! Oh, I suppose Holly’s there too.

Dave

HOLOSHIP

During a post-vindaloo dump, Lister shits out Rimmer’s light bee.

Ben Kirkham

PETE PART 2

Don’t fucking bother.

quinn_drummer

BETTER THAN LIFE

Following his rebellion, Kryten joy rides around the galaxy on the spacebike he borrowed from Lister, living a life better than he has ever lived before.

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.