Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Celeb Big Brother 7

Viewing 7 posts - 101 through 107 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    ori-STUDFARM
    Participant

Vinnie was fine until he started to get mardy. Once he lost his humour with some of them I stopped liking him.

Andrew
    Participant

Vinnie lost me VERY early – repeatedly threatening a nerd during the Countdown task. He may have thought he was being funny, but the lad was clearly getting more and more uncomfortable. Not impressed.

Pete Part Three
    Participant

Vinnie’s a bastard. He’s in the Chris Finch mould. Pick a target, rip the piss, everyone laughs along because they’re glad he’s not picking on them. He’s been interesting to watch because he obviously has a certain amount of charisma to be able to get away with acting like that. Either that, or the kitchen duties swung it for him.

Seems like Alex may storm it. Harmless, thick as pigshit. Would rather he didn’t win just because that fucking woman would steal the headlines.

Would prefer Dane or Stephanie to clinch it. Dane has, against my better judgement, won me over.

performingmonkey
    Participant

> Dane has, against my better judgement, won me over.

How? He was a nobody when he went in and that’s what he remains. The Reid all the way IMO, if only to see Vinnie’s sickened face when he leaves before him.

Pete Part Three
    Participant

Mainly because he’s not as affected as Stephanie, not as dumb as Alex and not as nasty as Vinnie. He just seems like a fairly down-to-earth, regular bloke.

>He was a nobody when he went in and that?s what he remains

Maybe. But unlike Alex, he was actually a celebrity BEFORE he started shagging Jordan. I don’t think he’ll win but he’s my choice. Not that I’d ever actually vote for the bloody thing.

ori-STUDFARM
    Participant

Yay! Vinnie didn’t win!

Boo! Alex did!

Actually, I thought Vinnie would be more malicious when he came out and saw people saying things about him behind his back. As it went, he seemed okay in the final interview. Even Alex didn’t seem as …….erm…… simple(?) as he did in the house. He could have made more of a tit of himself than he actually did!

ChrisM
    Participant

I didn’t mind the outcome. He doesn’t seem a bad bloke. I would have liked Stephanie to win (before hand, in hindsight, perhaps not so much) but I think Alex and Dane needed it more.

Viewing 7 posts - 101 through 107 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.