Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Extended Blackadder II Theme

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    John Hoare
    Participant

Thought this might interest some people here. (Especially as it’s Howard Goodall.)

http://www.dirtyfeed.org/2013/02/blackadder-ii-extended-theme/

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

Fun Fact: ’tis the same guitarist who did the mental Red Dwarf opening. Tom Blades (possibly the best name for a guitarist in existence)

John Hoare
    Participant

Fun Fact: ’tis the same guitarist who did the mental Red Dwarf opening. Tom Blades (possibly the best name for a guitarist in existence)

I did not know that! Interesting. Nice that the extended version has a bit more of him going a bit insane.

HelloMabel
    Participant

I never knew his name! Just googled him; lots of great tracks available for listening. :)

Somebody
    Participant

So, what’s wrong with the BA Remastered set?

(No, please. I was waiting for that, and then someone got me the original set before it came out and I’ve never been able to justify getting it as a result…)

Ridley
    Participant

Pete Part Three
    Participant

I bought the Remastered Set just before Christmas as the price was very low. I already own the Region 1 boxset.

Haven’t actually played any episodes aside from BlackAdder’s Christmas Carol which I was pissed off with as it contained the preposterous “nail up the dog” edit. I also failed to notice any huge improvement in the picture quality. Can’t speak for the rest of it, but it doesn’t seem like a bargain after all (that said, the packaging is certainly better than the R1 set).

MANI506
    Participant

Ridley – that is an amazing picture.

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

That picture is a complete Mindfuck. Good job!

Taiwan Tony
    Participant

It takes me right back to my wedding night…. (ouch)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.