Favourite Dwarf Moments

Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Favourite Dwarf Moments

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  International Debris 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

Jawscvmcdia

List your favourite Red Dwarf moment(s) here. Here’s mine…

https://youtu.be/1scHSjqaRAE

Ben Saunders

Despite the explanation of the joke not being necessary, I think that is actually quite a good moment, to be fair. Feels quite like Series II Holly, in my view. And very Norm. I also quite like the joke about getting through your jail sentence faster by becoming a dog.

bloodteller

it’s a great scene but it’s a shame Holly only gets 2 scenes like that in VIII (the “Become a dog” scene and the “Brylcreem” one) and he’s more or less absent for the rest of the series, because i think they had a good idea going with him popping up and giving utterly useless advice and shit prison escape plans

Ian Symes

G&T Admin

I like it when they say “smeg”.

International Debris

because i think they had a good idea going with him popping up and giving utterly useless advice and shit prison escape plans

The cell inspection one is possibly my favourite VIII joke.

SoundableObject

I like it when the vampire needs a poo.

Warbodog

I like it when Cat’s complaining about his difficult probation work involving “all that damned rock. Rock, rock, rock!” which I guess we’re supposed to assume involves moving actual rocks, even though he’s using the singular so it sounds more like he’s talking about rock music. Then it’s revealed he’s actually talking about rock music!

bloodteller

why does a prisoner’s probation work consist of being a disc jockey anyway? what a bizarre job to be given

meanwhile rimmer’s probation seems to be being the Captain’s personal assistant which is even more unlikely because why would you let a convicted criminal anywhere near the most important man on the ship

bloodteller

you wouldn’t catch big meat serving the captain some hot lemon drinks

International Debris

I’m sure Kill Crazy’s probation was in the sick bay.

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.