Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Magic Square.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    si
    Participant

Okay, you know that list of Space Corps Directives that’s linked to on the Scanning Jupiter site? Well, on that site – smegtastic,co.uk – there’s a games page, including a magic Square. I really don’t know know how this works, but it has done every time I’ve done it…

http://www.smegtastic.co.uk/smegtastic/magic_square.htm

TheLeen
    Participant

You will always think of a multiple of 9, and all multiples of 9 have the same symbol attached to them. Check the symbols next to 0, 9, 18, 27 etc…

This symbol is a different one each time you reload the page just to confuse you.

At least that’s how those things usually work

si
    Participant

Oh. Right.

Tarka Dal
    Participant

Oh a magic square. Well why didn’t you say?

Zombie Jim Undead
    Participant

So what is it?

si
    Participant

I’ve never seen one before… etc etc ad nauseum.

*calls upon G&T admins to stop any more White Hole quotes as they’ve already been done to death everywhere else*

Zombie Jim Undead
    Participant

Only joking.

si
    Participant

And that one.

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

You will always think of a multiple of 9, and all multiples of 9 have the same symbol attached to them. Check the symbols next to 0, 9, 18, 27 etc?

This symbol is a different one each time you reload the page just to confuse you.

Exactly. If the grid was random each time it would be harder to work out, but when you see a pattern of the same ‘symbol’ in a diagonal line, i start looking for connections.

Tarka Dal
    Participant

> *calls upon G&T admins to stop any more White Hole quotes as they?ve already been done to death everywhere else*

In which case, I should like to take this opportunity of saying that you are the most obnoxious, trumped-up, farty little smeghead it has ever been my misfortune to encounter!

Tarka Dal
    Participant

…only joking!

si
    Participant

Fuck off.

Phil
    Participant

Who the smeg is Archie?!

peas_and_corn
    Participant

It’s my penis. You met him last night, don’t you remember?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.