Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum New Batman TV series?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Jo
    Participant

I thought this deserved it’s own thread: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/?a=25328

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

when he left the orphanage, he dyed his hair green, started to wear cheap lipstick and donned the Jokers trademark blue costume to finalizing his transformaton to the Joker. He immediatly then raped a young girl

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

Oh man, I thought this was going to be you linking to a news story about the TV series rumour, and was all ready to post links about how it’s been debunked as clearly nonsense.

And then I read the link.

Oh man.

ChrisM
    Participant

Chloe Annett as Batgirl?

I don’t dislike her, think she’s lovely in fact but… well… Batgirl’s a teen/early twenties isn’t she?* I’d imagine the person is considering how they’ve seen the actors on the telly (i.e.younger incarnations) but even so, not the right look.

Interesting to see so many RD actors in there though. And some of those matches I could kinda see. Considering that guy’s fascination with nazi’s I’m wondering, do they think it will be set around the time period of the earlier comics? Or is their Joker, like, in his seventies?

Ah well. Fun of fanfic. I liked the “don’t post your fanfic here” note at the end.

p2p_productions
    Participant

Yeah, this or a Tim Burton-directed adaptation of The Dark Knight Returns with Keaton back in the suit.

Danodin
    Participant

*sigh* another link reminding me of how much I fancy Julie Gardner…

Jo
    Participant

Oh man.

I knew you’d like it ;o)

Carlito
    Participant

Hard to tell if that was a genuinely well intentioned attempt at casting a British version of Batman, or just a collection of lookylikeys.

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

Matt Lucas would make a brilliant Egghead, no make up is needed for him.

This made me lol.

Ben Paddon
    Participant

Yeah, this or a Tim Burton-directed adaptation of The Dark Knight Returns with Keaton back in the suit.

Burton isn’t allowed to direct anymore. Not after Alice in Wonderland.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

p2p:

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

(except for spelling “tactician” wrong)

p2p_productions
    Participant

thanncs forr dat sebb, altoguh i do thing my speeling iss immpuving bi leapes end bouands lattly.

Fluffy Wok
    Participant

> Robert Llewellyn (Red Dwarf) as Roman Sionis/ Black Mask

I’m sorry, what? The only possible basis for a link between Bobbie and a disenfranchised, psychotic crime lord is that Bobbie has worn a mask as part of his costume before.

Surely Karen Gillan as Batgirl? Or someone else who can realistically look young enough to be Philip Glenister’s daughter.

BTW: Awesome poster p2p

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.