Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Norman Lovett and Boris Johnson WTF?

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    redhead85
    Participant

Random day. I was walking up to grab a sandwich at lunch and walked past Boris Johnson. I updated my status to say: “just walked past Boris Johnson and refrained from heckling, insulting or punching him. I’m very proud of myself.”

Within a couple of minutes, Norman Lovett comments on my status saying: “I actually like him and he’ll do more than Livingstone ever did for London. I don’t belong or support any particular party, I judge the person and I think he’s a good and honest man.”

I deleted it off my page.

Seriously, wtf???

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

I will never, ever understand the popularity of that man now that his ‘entertainer’ novelty has worn off.

Same goes for Boris Johnson.

Dave
    Participant

>I deleted it off my page.

Censorship?

redhead85
    Participant

>I deleted it off my page.

> Censorship?

Ooh good point. But my facebook page is my own private kingdom. I shall defend it with my life, sir!

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

Norman Lovett: even more of a twat than previously realised.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

It’s nice to know he’s planning on doing things for London, because he’s managed to get through a year in office without bothering so far.

Oh, except for reducing the passenger capacity of one of the busiest bus routes in London by approximately two-thirds.

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

And killing loads of public transport projects. And abandoning plans to expand the congestion charge zone at the expense of public transport.

ori-STUDFARM
    Participant

He was good on Have I got News though!

Mr-Stabby
    Participant

Hmm, i know there seems to be an anti-Lovett agenda going on recently, but comeon that comment was hardly anything bad was it. He didn’t exactly say ‘You were wrong to say that’, he was just giving his opinion on the bloke.

Anti,Lovett sounds like a great idea for a tv show! I’ll suggest it to BBC Scotland.

Stabbim the Skutter
    Participant

Maybe I should start a club for people who Norman Lovett has moaned at online…

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

> agenda

It’s not an agenda.

redhead85
    Participant

> Hmm, i know there seems to be an anti-Lovett agenda going on recently, but comeon that comment was hardly anything bad was it. He didn?t exactly say ?You were wrong to say that?, he was just giving his opinion on the bloke.

Oh no I wasn’t being anti-Lovett, I just thought it was hilarious that someone would be so proactive as to stand up for a crappy politician when someone they don’t know expresses their opinion.

> Anti,Lovett sounds like a great idea for a tv show!

Sounds like a German brand of condom… ^__^

Dessie
    Participant

I like Boris Johnson. I don’t really have anything else to add to this thread.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

>Hmm, i know there seems to be an anti-Lovett agenda going on recently, but comeon that comment was hardly anything bad was it.

Apart from showing support for the lying, hypocritical, racist fraud and charlatan that somehow managed to get himself elected to run the most densely-populated city in the world by virtue of the fact that people think he’s a funny buffoon on panel shows?

Mr Flibble
    Participant

Apart from showing support for the lying, hypocritical, racist fraud and charlatan that somehow managed to get himself elected to run the most densely-populated city in the world by virtue of the fact that people think he?s a funny buffoon on panel shows?

*applauds*

Ridley
    Participant

I deleted it off my page.

So there’s no proof of what you’re saying..?

redhead85
    Participant

> So there?s no proof of what you?re saying..?

*sigh* I can send you the email alert from facebook which details what he said if you’re that desperate to see it…

Ridley
    Participant

I’m more against the actual deleting. ;)

redhead85
    Participant

> I?m more against the actual deleting. ;)

I know, I know…. it was petty of me to delete it. But for some reason at the time it just made me really annoyed so I exercised the only power I had and hit ‘delete’. It’s the closest I’m ever going to get to my dreams of totalitarian reign *sigh*….

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

>I?m more against the actual deleting. ;)

Yes, how dare someone delete an unsolicited comment that holds political views that they don’t wish to be associated with from their personal Facebook page!

Norman Lovett’s views should not be censored!

mick
    Participant

Photobucket

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

mick makes everything better.

hummingbird
    Participant

> Norman Lovett and Boris Johnson WTF?

A match made in heaven? Discuss.

Ridley
    Participant

Yes, how dare someone delete an unsolicited comment that holds political views that they don?t wish to be associated with from their personal Facebook page!

Norman Lovett?s views should not be censored!

Yes, it’s much better to pretend it never happened!

locusceruleus
    Participant

“This is an S.O.S. distress call from the comedy actor Norman Lovett. My career is dead, killed by my innate twatiness. Message ends.”

JamesTC
    Participant

“Additional, BTE was shit without me”.

Alex
    Participant

“Since my fall out with GNP, my biggest enemy is going space crazy through lack of work. The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes, and here they are:”

JamesTC
    Participant

The two of them on his neck and chest look like really large moles.

Ben Paddon
    Participant

I wouldn?t have this job if it wasn?t for the mouth in my back.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.