Norman Lovett…

Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Norman Lovett…

This topic contains 13 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Tanya Jones 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

SoundableObject

…again.

Here.

SoundableObject

I missed out “has joined twitter”. Fucking hell.

Stabbim the Skutter

I think you made a few peoples’ hearts stop, there.

Arlene Rimmer BSc SSc

Actually, I think the title says all that needs to be said. As in “oh, it’s Norman Lovett. Again.”

Jonathan Capps

G&T Admin

I didn’t even know he closed his old account. Of course, as unlikely as it is, this could be someone pretending to be Norman Lovett.

si

I was Tweeting yesterday about Norm pretty much ruining the series VIII commentary by constantly moaning about not being in it enough, about the way the show had evolved and that it wasn’t as much of a sitcom as the early series he was in, and then started moaning about David Ross, who had absolutely nothing to do with series VIII, but at least it gave him something to talk about (the ‘are you legit?’ Story from a decade earlier).

As a result, later yesterday evening, I got a Tweet from Kitty Lovett, noting how ironic it was that I was moaning about Norman’s moaning. I had to point out that I wasn’t providing a supposedly entertaining commentary. *sigh*

Pete Part Three

>I wasn’t providing a supposedly entertaining commentary

Be sure to follow Si on Twitter everyone!

Ridley

Are any of the Pete Martins on Twitter you?

si

>Be sure to follow Si on Twitter everyone!

At least you don’t have to pay for the privilege. Or listen to my voice, for that matter.

(But it’s @bromley001 if you’re interested.)

Pete Part Three

>Are any of the Pete Martins on Twitter you?

Nah, there’s a load of fakers pretending to be me (for obvious reasons), but none of them are genuine, I’m afraid.

John Hoare

G&T Admin

Nah, there’s a load of fakers pretending to be me (for obvious reasons), but none of them are genuine, I’m afraid.

I have done a LOL.

Jonathan Capps

G&T Admin

https://twitter.com/#!/normanlovett1

Apparently he has the G&T account blocked. I don’t think we’ve said anything about him recently on there, so he must still remember us.

evarofzentral

Hello everyone! I’ve been reading the site for a while and I’ve finally got round to setting up an account on here.

Anyway, looks like Lovett isn’t a big fan of Robert Llewelyn’s postings.

Robert Llewellyn Rather off the topic of Faulkland veterans and Bottom, some interesting electric racing car footage. http://bit.ly/A8d5W2!

norman lovett @bobbyllew I would sooner drink a load of ink than watch that video again

Robert Llewellyn @normanlovett1 For goodness sake don’t follow the most recent link I posted then. Get the bottle of ink out and have a sip :-)

norman lovett @bobbyllew bye bye

Me: Lol

Tanya Jones

G&T Admin

I have also LOLd. Welcome!

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.