SERIES XIII / XIV EPISODE IDEAS

Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum SERIES XIII / XIV EPISODE IDEAS

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Berlin 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

Berlin

The Lost Honour of John Q. Space-Citizen

Doug Naylor writes a dry but thoughtful sequel to Timewave where the psychological flaws of the supporting characters are explored further in an attempt to figure out why society onboard the S.S. Enconium has regressed in the light of its once progressive outlook.

Halfway through, Doug gets bored and just wanks off over everything while shouting IT WAS BETTER IN THE ’70S, YOU COULD SHOUT AT PAKIS AND TOUCH WOMEN’S ARSES WITHOUT BEING ACCUSED OF SOMETHING SEEDY.

Guest appearance from Tony Slattery as Hey Mon McWhite, the Jamaican air conditioner.

bloodteller

I think we already have a thread for this sort of thing

Berlin

It’s painful enough having to sit and wait for Ganymede to reload like it’s being served off a fucking C64 tape without clicking through thousands of posts.

Why is Ganymede so bloody slow with switching pages anyway? You click the link and it takes about three seconds to get to it.

bloodteller

Three seconds is really not a long time, lol

Flap Jack

The problem with this thread is that it’s only good for Series XIII and XIV. What do we do when we want to come up with ideas for Series XV episodes or Series XXIX episodes? Go off topic? Not gonna happen.

I pledge my loyalty to the original thread.

cwickham

I think there should be several episodes which are just contrived puns on the titles of previous ones.

Berlin

Now you’re talking!

Out of Thyme

Kryten runs out of seasoning for the chicken stew

Berlin

The Bend

An EMI executive mishears the title of Radiohead’s seminal 1995 album ‘The Bends’ but is corrected soon after.

In space.

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.