Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Should I be Worried?

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

Just discovered that another person named ‘Danny Stephenson’ is following me on Twitter. And before you smart arses start up, it’s not me following myself to boost my numbers. I don’t think you can do that, anyways…

It’s very strange…

Should I be worried?

Plastic Percy
    Participant

Only if he messages you and tells you he’s yourself from the future and has some urgent information for you…

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

In that case if he’s from the future, then i’m going to develop a liking for Ellen DeGeneres and Zac Efron. I fear for my fate…

redhead85
    Participant

> Only if he messages you and tells you he?s yourself from the future and has some urgent information for you?

Indeed, the troubleshooting page on Twitter does ask users to beware of time dilations in the service.

A brother of someone I used to know is called Daniel Stephenson and I think of him every time I see your name. So…there.

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

That Could actually BE me though, couldn’t it?

What was the name of the person you knew?

hummingbird
    Participant

> Just discovered that another person named ?Danny Stephenson? is following me on Twitter …. Should I be worried?

Not unless he’s trying to sell you something, or offering obscure sexual favours.

On second thoughts …
    Scrap that. Just be wary if he’s trying to sell you something.

JamesTC
    Participant

Maybe you are a clone of Danny Stephenson but you think you are the original, the original Danny is trying to get his life back from you starting with the Twitter account.

> That Could actually BE me though, couldn?t it?

Sadly not. If you were him you would already know who I was, if that makes sense. Anyway, the other Daniel would be about 22 and I’m guessing you’re a little older, and presumably not from Lancashire. That Daniel could be the Danny following you on Twitter though. You know, I really don’t like ‘Danny’ that much, it gets on my wick, it’s just not me. ‘Dan’ I can put up with (unless it’s someone doing the Partridge ‘Dan’ scene for the millionth time). All you ‘Danny’s can keep it.

I would not be watching Single White Female any time soon.

Dave
    Participant

>Only if he messages you and tells you he?s yourself from the future and has some urgent information for you?

Don’t go and see Run For Your Wife.

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

the other Daniel would be about 22 and I?m guessing you?re a little older, and presumably not from Lancashire.

Nope, 25 from Yorkshire. Grrr..

Bob Loblaw
    Participant

>Only if he messages you and tells you he?s yourself from the future and has some urgent information for you?

Be wary of a guy called Needles.

> Nope, 25 from Yorkshire. Grrr..

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

Brilliant.

Sophistication? Sophistication?! Don’t talk to me about sophistication, I live in Leeds!!!

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

Leeds gets mentioned in the weirdest of places. Someone recognised it enough to mention it in the newest Indiana Jones film. It’s even in Red Dwarf!

GO LEEDS.

Dave
    Participant

>GO LEEDS.

Ben Paddon has been writing British Sci-Fi Comedy encouraging people to avoid the place.

I went to Leeds Festival the other weekend. It’s a Festival. It’s in Leeds.

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

Ben Paddon has been writing British Sci-Fi Comedy encouraging people to avoid the place.

Yep. Just got that.

hummingbird
    Participant

I went to Leeds two weeks ago for the first time in 15 years.
    I think I’ll leave it another 15 before I go back.

si
    Participant

I follow a couple of Simon Bromley’s, and they follow me. That is all.

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

I follow a couple of Simon Bromley?s

What items that belong to Simon Bromley do you follow?

Dave
    Participant

>What items that belong to Simon Bromley do you follow?

His comma?

si
    Participant

Fuck off, I’m poorlysick.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.