Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Some sort of teaser incoming?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

https://twitter.com/#!/RichardDGNaylor/status/169888919540875264

Richard’s also soliciting opinions on what type of teasers people like. Personally, I don’t much mind so long as a model shot is involved. I really, REALLY want to see how they’ve come out.

si
    Participant

Agreed. I’ve suggested a model shot tracking down the ship towards the name. Ending with a ‘RED DWARF: This Autumn’. Or something. But the fact that he wants to do something “asap” is exciting. Dave can trail it all summer, building up to real event TV. :)

Ben Paddon
    Participant

A model shot would be fantastic. I wouldn’t object to a brief, brief, brief, brief, brief clip, either.

Alex
    Participant

The ship shot trailer we had for BtE would seem the perfect type of thing when the air date is so far off still. It’s only meant to raise awareness etc at this point, so I’d rather they held onto the propper clips for a little longer.

pfm
    Participant

Needs the word ‘smeg’. Oh yeah!

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

Sounds like he’s thinking of about half a minute of footage wrapped in a minute with captions and such. That’s a hell of a lot more than a teaser!

NoFro
    Participant

Given that it’s not airing for a long time I’d just be happy for a promo shot of the the main cast in full costume. I was hoping we’d get one at the end of the recordings but no proper pictures of the cast in character have appeared yet.

p2p_productions
    Participant

>Richard’s also soliciting opinions on what type of teasers people like.

You know, I quite like that p2p guy’s stuff on YouTube. I vote for him to cut it.

Ben Paddon
    Participant

Second.

thomasaevans
    Participant

Third.

ori-STUDFARM
    Participant

Why? Is any of it any good? :P

p2p_productions
    Participant

>Second.
    >Third.

Bless you, padres.

>Why? Is any of it any good? :P

In all fairness, I can’t recall my work ever being described as ‘good’. However, I did get a ‘No other words to describe it other than “Fucking Amazing”‘ yesterday. :)

ori-STUDFARM
    Participant

To be honest, I’ve only checked out the stuff that’s been posted on this forum. But I know I’ve been more than impressed in the past. I’ll search the You Tube channel out and give it a gander

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.