💩 What if Kochanski had been brought back as a hologram instead of Rimmer? 🚽

Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum What if Kochanski had been brought back as a hologram instead of Rimmer?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Firsty 9 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

Jawscvmcdia

Let’s say Kochanski had been brought back as a hologram to keep Lister sane as opposed to Rimmer, how would this have played out in subsequent episodes? In what way would Kochanski have kept Lister sane (e.g. what would she have done)? What if Kochanski had left partway through Series 7, only to have been replaced by Rimmer?

Ben Saunders

Isn’t that the plot to Blade Runner 2049?

(I haven’t seen it)

bloodteller

isn’t that the original ending to Series I?

Pete Part Three

>how would this have played out in subsequent episodes?

It would be like I Dream of Jeannie, with a hologram instead of a genie. And with Lister constantly trying to touch her. It would be HILARIOUS. Also, a bit rapey.

>In what way would Kochanski have kept Lister sane (e.g. what would she have done)?

You’re a big boy now, Jawscvmcdia. Use your imagination.

>What if Kochanski had left partway through Series 7, only to have been replaced by Rimmer?

Would we remember who Rimmer was since he got killed off in the first episode? Why am I adding to the stupid questions?

Dave

Lister would have constantly been trying (and failing) to ask Kochanski out on a date, while Kochanski would have only had a vague idea of who he was, and would be constantly wondering why she had been brought back instead of someone who knew Lister better.

Then, halfway through Series IV, they would suddenly and with no explanation start bickering like ex-partners and referring to events that happened when they were a couple, leaving viewers incredibly confused.

Plastic Percy

That scene in Balance of Power would be different. She’d disguise herself as Rimmer and then look down his trousers, telling Lister she’d seen something he hadn’t. Then when Holly changes her back she still retains a crotch bulge.

International Debris

The show would have been cancelled after the first series.

bloodteller

well since they only shared like 107 words prior to the accident the first series would just be full of really awkward silences where neither of them know what to say to each other

and the whole “YOU’RE LYINGGGGGGG!!!!” arc from VII would end up being done 8 years earlier

Lily

But alternative universe Holly bought back Lister to keep Kochanski sane. Was that because he’d be most annoying to her, or did they have a different relationship pre-accident?

Ben Saunders

Alternative universe Lister and Kochanski had a relationship and all that jazz from the new backstory injected via the soft reboot of III/IV. So did our Lister and Kochanski, really. But I gather alt. Lichanski’s relationship was more fruitful. Or something.

Katydid

This was an important thread and needed to be made.

Firsty

Thanks For The Mammory:

After watching Total Recall, Lister decides to give Kochanski an extra breast for her birthday. She is unhappy and they decide to cut it off with a holo-laser and bury it in space along with the black box and erase their memories of the entire event. Also, aliens compete their jigsaw as part of a greeting.

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.