Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Where's Samsara?

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    locusceruleus
    Participant

OK, I can’t be the only one. Where is it?! This shall not stand!

Stephen Abootman
    Participant

Dave: “It’s available on @UKTVPlay tomorrow. ONE MORE SLEEP. #RedDwarfXI”

Pete Part Three
    Participant

Makes sense (relatively speaking). Seemed daft to distract from the TV premiere.

locusceruleus
    Participant

Aww, bugger. Thanks for the info at least!

RickLee84
    Participant

MY Sky box is being a bastard and the whole on demand section is having a hissy fit, so I thought I wouldn’t be able to access the episode at all, but it turns out its not just me, the episode isn’t appearing until tomorrow so that’s OK. It’s something to watch tomorrow night.

si
    Participant

The Dave e-mail newsletter, which I got about 7pm, said “…with the next episode going up on UKTV Play as a special preview tomorrow”.

stubbleless
    Participant

Ah bugger. I was hoping to be able to discuss Samsara tonight after the screening at the Prince Charles Cinema. The event itself was pretty cool! There were bazookoids and the Starbug model and Skutters and everyone got a free branded tote bag full of goodies and also Doug was there! So, well done UKTV and thanks G&T for the tickets!

GlenTokyo
    Participant

They’ve cocked up the cock up of having the episodes online a week before broadcast.

Unless I’m imagining the week before bit in which case, apologies UKTV people.

JEZZMUND
    Participant

Anyone want to sell me their tote bag full of goodies?

locusceruleus
    Participant

Stubbleless, would it be spoilery to say whether or not Samsara compares/is on a par with/is less good than Twentica in your opinion?

stubbleless
    Participant

I really enjoyed Samsara, and my girlfriend says she slightly preferred it to Twentica, so yeah I’d say it’s maintaining the quality!

Blisschick
    Participant

Well, poo. Here I have been trying to distract myself by doing something useful all day until showtime, only to find that I’ve wasted the energy that I was going to use to do nothing. I feel robbed, but on the other hand, my bathroom is sparkling.

Moonlight
    Participant

bazookoids and the Starbug model and Skutters

Why would you torment me? Especially with the skutters, I love those little bastards. They need to be the series mascot; Red Dwarf’s proverbial Pikachu.

stubbleless
    Participant

For the curious, here’s what we got at the screening. You can store any object into its strange cloth walls. I’m dizzied by its genius!

JEZZMUND
    Participant

GIMME

si
    Participant

Oh wow.

Blisschick
    Participant

I’m so jealous.

peas_and_corn
    Participant

Samsara and the circle of craving and pain is everywhere at all times.

Plastic Percy
    Participant

I dunno, is it somewhere near Uruguay?

(deleted)
    Participant

“Over there, by the beefburgers.”

Taiwan Tony
    Participant

Nice M&O’H reference there.

Moonlight
    Participant

Please tell me we get Give & Take today. I’ve been looking forward to this for ages.

Chris Stokes
    Participant

I very much doubt it. It makes sense to wait until the previous episode has been broadcast, I think.

Whacking Twentica online early that Thursday morning spoiled us rather, I think.

Chris Stokes
    Participant

I very much doubt it. It makes sense to wait until the previous episode has been broadcast, I think.

Whacking Twentica online early that Thursday morning spoiled us rather, I think.

(deleted)
    Participant

That Thursday premiere for Twentica has set my rhythms off all wrong.

Blisschick
    Participant

This sorely sucketh. >angry face<

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.