Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Are these from the Smeg Up VHS?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ori-STUDFARM
    Participant

Just saw this posted up on Facebook and am not sure whether I’ve seen them all before or not. I assumed it was the VHS Smeg Up’s which I do own, but haven’t seen for ages. But can’t remember there being so much swearing on them…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpvRGT9M5lc&feature=youtu.be

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

Ian knows about these, i believe they’re an early leaked cut before they were re-cut and censored.

Reece
    Participant

“Y’awwright Craig now, d’y’know what to do?”

Pete Part Three
    Participant

A few of them are on the VHS, most of them are not or are extended cuts. The cast do seem to do a lot of similar stuff when they fuck up (Coleman impressions, “I’ve just cacked my pants” etc) so I guess some of the more humorous ones were dropped to avoid repetition. I seem to recall Craig saying “Get the lines right, Rob, there’s a bag of chips in it for you” at the Dear Dave recording…which was a little odd.

Interesting one from DNA with Craig and Chris being a little uncomfortable with each other.

MANI506
    Participant

Yes, that clip from DNA is the best demonstration of Chris and Craig’s falling out.

srmcd1
    Participant

The ‘Missing Smeg Ups’. I’ve heard about these…

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

My favorite is Legion and the chair, it’s weird hearing him speak normally…

CackThosePants
    Participant

I think the ones used for the Smeg Up’s back in 1994 were of better quality or it might just be they wanted to keep the VHS under an hour.

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

Yep, this is from a rough cut of the original Smeg Ups tape, complete with uncensored swearing, ‘LINK GOES HERE’ captions in place of Robert, and a whole heap of things that eventually got cut out.

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

Have you become ScreenJabber, Ian?

Context.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.