Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Best Inventions

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    John Hoare
    Participant

Right, bear with me here. There’s a show Katy Hill used to present called Best Inventions, with a studio audience voting on… erm, which invention they think is best. Anyway, I’m sure I remember it looking like the location used for Justice World, and sure enough – that UKGameshows article says that the location was also used for Gamesmaster, and Time Hole says exactly the same:

“Outside of the studio, the crew visited the Sunbury Pumphouse for the massive Justice Zone (a location later used to house Channel 4’s Gamesmaster).”

So: has anyone got any pictures or clips from Best Inventions? As I recall, one of the wide shots they used to use is EXACTLY the same as the first shot we see inside Justice World…

Pete Part Three
    Participant

If it had Katy Hill in it, I tended to avoid it like the plague.

listerssock
    Participant

This is the only picture I could find.

Tarka Dal
    Participant

I remember. I remember.

I think, it was used in the series of Gamesmaster they did with Dexter Fletcher. God I wish they would bring back Gamesmaster.

Ben Paddon
    Participant

If the quality of a new TV show would match the current quality of the magazine, I hope they never bring back Gamesmaster.

listerssock
    Participant

Gamesmaster was bloody excellent! I went to the filming of one episode and it was fantastic :D

Anonymous

The Gamesmaster magazine is awful these days. Bought it by mistake a little while ago.

But the TV show was indeed excellent. Wish there was more of it online.

These days there’s hardly anything that compares…with one notable exception.

http://www.consolevania.com/shows.htm

Consolevania is fucking brilliant. If you do nothing else with the rest of your life, check it out. And when you are judged, your existence will be deemed to have been worthwhile.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.