Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Bobby on Sunday Night Project?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Almighty_crj
    Participant

First thread – be gentle!

I had one of those mad ideas a couple of nights back. As Red Dwarf will be back on the air and will obviously need publicising:

Should Robert Llewellyn guest host the Sunday Night Project?

Just an idea. Might be humorous…

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

Only if he takes a big gun with him, and uses it to shoot those pair of cunts in the face.

Phil
    Participant

Couldn’t we apply that same condition to him being interviewed by G+T?

Andrew
    Participant

I happen to like those cunts.

Pete Part Three
    Participant

Should Robert Llewellyn be the 12th Doctor?

Yes, why not?

JamesTC
    Participant

I like one of those cunts, the other one annoys me, I would watch it Bobby was on it or another Red Dwarf cast member but not for many other people.

Pete Part Three
    Participant

I quite like JLC. The other one (who’s name escapes me and I can’t be arsed to google) is an irritating twat.

I’ve never sat down and watched the show though. I like JLC from is convention crasher thing and the “Bring Back…” shows.

JamesTC
    Participant

Alan Carr, he is the one who annoys me.

Jo
    Participant

I was sat next to Alan Carr at a Kylie concert last year. Fact.

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

and how was he?

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

Couldn?t we apply that same condition to him being interviewed by G+T?

I happen to like those cunts.

Awww, thank you!

Tarka Dal
    Participant

> I was sat next to Alan Carr at a Kylie concert last year. Fact.

Argh! That’s… just to scary to thinkabout.

Jo
    Participant

>and how was he?

He was really quiet, friendly and happy to have his photo taken with fans – even when they approached him in the middle of the concert!
    I’d have told them to piss off.

His boyfriend was really lively and dancing away all night, he just kept to himself and drank lots of beer.

ChrisM
    Participant

I’ll admit it, I rather like the Sunday (ex Friday) night Project. Not as much as I used to though. Maybe it just got repetitive, and I don’t find the comedy sketches all that funny any more… (although I appreciate the humor of a couple of wallies dressing up in drag.) The guest-presenter butt-kissing can be a bit of a drag too.

It’s still entertaining telly though.

I like the two guys too. They don’t take themselves seriously, a good thing.

>I like JLC from is convention crasher thing and the ?Bring Back?? shows.

These are great. I find myself wincing at the embarrassing moments though. Not because it’s bad to show them, I just find myself empathizing with those moments as if it’s happening to me.

Tarka Dal
    Participant

> I like JLC from is convention crasher thing and the ?Bring Back?? shows.

I’ve not seen the convention crasher thing, but “Bring Back…” was awful.

Firstly there’s no attempt to actually bring back anything, so it’s a misleading title. Secondly it’s all so fake. JLC is one of those people who loves to wear old-band T-shirts despite not having the first clue about the band (he’s been caught out on this) so it makes it difficult to believe he’s the genuine fan of the TV show/thing in question.

hummingbird
    Participant

>Secondly it?s all so fake

Yep. But I like JLC, nevertheless.

Pete Part Three
    Participant

>Firstly there?s no attempt to actually bring back anything, so it?s a misleading title.

OK, but if you renamed it to “Justin Lee Collins chats to various people from Grange Hill/Star Wars/etc” it wouldn’t be as snappy.

Dirt was dished in the Star Wars one (specifically about Anthony Daniels and Mark Hamill); and I get a perverse pleasure in watching that.

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

Justin Lee Collins and Alan Carr are by far the worst comedy double act of our generation. Quite how such talent black holes became so famous is beyond me.

Tarka Dal
    Participant

I twice had opportunity at Bristol Parkway station to push JLC under an express train. I live with the guilt of my inaction everyday.

locusceruleus
    Participant

I don’t mind either of them much. They’re OK, not great.

Alan Carr’s Celebrity Ding-Dong is a huge pile of festering shite though.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.