Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Bruce Outback..? Yeah, it's the comic book version.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kris Carter
    Participant

Hi G&T’ers – apologies in advance for this shameless nugget of self promotion.

As some of you may or not care, I self-publish indie comic books. I’m in the midst of finishing up isue 1 of “Bruce Outback” – a time-travel comedy featuring Australia’s greatest detective, and his sidekick koala! It’s Quantum Leap meets Crocodile Dundee meets a really shit version of the Inquisitor! Huzzzah!

Here be the link – please check it out, spread the good word, and help fund it if you can/want to (delete as applicable)!

LINKAGE!!

Thanks peeps!

Ben Paddon
    Participant

Ooh.

Ridley
    Participant

said Paddon.

“Ooh,” said the woman with the invisible appendectomy scar.

Kris Carter
    Participant

Hey people – the campaign is at it’s halfway point now, and with about 35% left to fund….

So at the risk of sounding desperate, please please please consider backing the book – it’s going to be funny and brill and everything! Honestly.

At least watch the pitch video right the way through to end to see how we copyright-dodge the terminator soundtrack. Cheers m’dears.

SAME LINKAGE AS FIRST POST

Kris Carter
    Participant

One last note peeps, and then I’ll shut up. The campaign is into the last 24 hours now, so if anyone would like to help contribute to a funny, time travel-ey comedy cop caper with koalas, now is the time!

Linky Linky!

Would also recommend if you like Red Dwarf, Jump Leads, and/or A Brief History of Time Travel. We’re all drinking from the same well here aren’t we?

Ben Paddon
    Participant

Jump Leads? Nah, s’rubbish, innit?

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

Oh great, now I’ve got to give Kris Carter money.

Kris Carter
    Participant

The title of Ian Symes’ sex tape.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.