Can I be a special guest at the next Dimension Jump?

Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Can I be a special guest at the next Dimension Jump?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Hamish 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

Jawscvmcdia

Please?

Jonsmad

There is already someone who goes to DJ and asks repetitive themed questions.
    Based on how Danny john jules reacted to them on Sunday Morning, I’m not sure it’s an
    environment you would thrive in.

tombow

In my position as a casual fan who has never really been part of the community and only just this year got round to seeing X-XII – I declare –

yes. Yes you can.

ThirdTechGuy

”There is already someone who goes to DJ and asks repetitive themed questions.
    Based on how Danny john jules reacted to them on Sunday Morning, I’m not sure it’s an
    environment you would thrive in.”

Let that be on his bucketlist at least…

Jo TORDFC

Of course Jawscvmcdia! You can absolutely be a special guest at the next Dimension Jump that I organise :)

Jawscvmcdia

>Of course Jawscvmcdia! You can absolutely be a special guest at the next Dimension Jump that I organise :)

Oh wow, that’s great, thanks :) Who do I need to contact to get this organised?

Jonsmad

You contact Jo’s replacement and see what they think. Now that she has announced her departure from the role, following many great events including a truly Epic DJXX.

Stephen Abootman

What if Dave Benson Phillips had been replaced by Jawscvmcdia at DJXX? Would have have sang Chocolate Salty Balls as well or a different song from South Park instead? Discuss.

Jawscvmcdia

>You contact Jo’s replacement and see what they think.

Who’s her replacement?

Jonsmad

Her capable replacement/s is tactfully waiting for the applause to finish and fans tears to dry as far as the distant future of the next event is concerned. As DJXX was rather special.

bloodteller

>What if Dave Benson Phillips had been replaced by Jawscvmcdia at DJXX? Would have have sang Chocolate Salty Balls as well or a different song from South Park instead? Discuss.

Although I’d like to go, I’ve never been to a Dimension Jump (it’s expensive to get there, and I’m quite socially awkward anyway) but I definitely won’t come to the next one if Dave Benson Phillips gets replaced, especially not by Jawscvmcdia of all people. You can’t beat Dave Benson Phillips

si

Ian’ll do it.

si

(Karaoke, not organise DJ)

Hamish

I thought we were trying to get him to eat dog food.

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.