Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Craig was on Loose Women (again) today…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Stephen R. Fletcher
    Participant

Don’t know if or when it’ll be online, but they also showed a new unseen clip that was really good (felt like something that could’ve been in Series IV to me). It was quite a nice interview really. Craig was his usual funny self. Other than the clip, my favourite part was where he shared a lovely little story about being a bit star-struck when he first met Chris Barrie.

I’d say resorting to watching that show – (well, recording and skipping forward, technically) just to see Craig Charles paid off.

si
    Participant

@CCFunkandSoul (Craig) Tweeted about it earlier. Still couldn’t bring myself to watch it, not after last time.

Pete Part Three
    Participant

>where he shared a lovely little story about being a bit star-struck when he first met Chris Barrie

Interesting. Have they ever revealed why they didn’t get on in the early days?

Stephen R. Fletcher
    Participant

I don’t think they’ve really revealed the reason/s. I’ve noticed that of the two, Craig talks about it the most (Interviews, Commentaries, etc). I don’t think Chris has really said much about it. I remember Craig saying he’d get a bit wound up when Chris would do impressions of him. I also remember at the beginning of the Better Than Life cast commentary, they talked about it a bit:

CRAIG:… I remember there was a bit of an atmosphere during this series aswell, especially between you and me now and again, in rehearsals, we used to get on each others nerves and all that. It was only because I was so immature…
    CHRIS: Only in this series?
    CRAIG: Well, erm, I think it was more, erm… more pronounced… it was more pronounced this series…
    CHRIS: We were young, we were in our twenties, we were hungry!

My guess is maybe it was personalities clashing, which they later put behind them.

Still couldn’t bring myself to watch it, not after last time.

I apologize if I’ve brought back some traumatic memories, Si.

Alex
    Participant
    Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

Corrected link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FXnXf0WSkE

(mobile YT links won’t work in ordinary browsers)

Alex
    Participant

Oh pissing mobile sites, I hate the bastards. Fixed now.

John Hoare
    Participant

Oh pissing mobile sites

http://www.thepisstube.com

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

I AM NOT CLICKING ON THAT LINK AT WORK

Or at home.

Pecospete666
    Participant

I saw it ok!

ori-STUDFARM
    Participant

I got a couple of texts at work from my ill wife to tell me. She said the clip they showed had Kryten doing stuff with his hands and so I assumed it was the full trailer. I was surprised when it wasn’t…..I’m guessing this could be the clip for this weekends Dave promo code.

As for the clip, this has been the first one that fell a bit flat for me. I’m sure as a part of an overall scene, it will be fine. But the end punch line didn’t seem punchy enough for me. Personally, not a clip I would have cut out to show the world….

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

but it might have been a clip they have cut out to Show Loose Women…

ChrisM
    Participant

I AM NOT CLICKING ON THAT LINK AT WORK
    Or at home.

I just did, not paying attention to the actual text and thinking it was a link to the interview.

Dear me…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.