Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum I may need help from someone in the UK

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    TheLeen
    Participant

Cause I tried to order seats for an IT Crowd recording:
    http://www.sroaudiences.com/application.asp?show_id=274

It seems you’re required to be in the UK though, and that complicates matters.

Can someone apply for me? Probably won’t work anyway, but you never know, eh. It’d be 4 tickets so my best friend and I could go and bring our SOs.

Tanya Jones
    Participant

Me and John have already registered; can someone who doesn’t like the show help?

TheLeen
    Participant

Yeah, that’d be great…

Thanks Tanya…

Andrew
    Participant

Bah, sorry I’d already done it as well!

Anyone willing to let Marleeen use their home address for the purposes of signing up?

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

Well, I’ve just asked for 6 tickets as I’ll probably want to see as many as I can, but that means I’ll have about 4 or 5 spare with your name on them, Marleen.

TheLeen
    Participant

Really? Hooray!

But wait. Do you want to see as many as you can or do you have them spare? I’m confused.

I’ve applied myself, but the email with “more details” never arrived and anyway, the terms and conditions would probably state that Germans are not allowed in the audience ;P if they had any terms and conditions, that is.

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

Well, I’ve asked for 6 tickets, so I’m assuming they will give me one date to attend, but with 6 tickets for it. I’m not sure, actually, as now I think about it last time we actually got to select our preferred dates.

Anyway, we’ll see what happens.

TheLeen
    Participant

Are they typically during the week or weekend? How much in advance do you get the date & time details? When’s the filming going to take place, most likely? And where? I’ll need to arrange flights and taking days off :) Oh, and accomodation.

Andrew
    Participant

No panic, then…

They haven’t replied to anyone yet, so chill outski!

Filming will likely be week nights – was it Fridays last time? – and you’ll get notice weeks rather than days ahead. Filming last year was at Pinewood studios (and I think Teddington in year one).

So, y’know, calm and breathe. Good things come to Germans who, erm, have loads of friends in the UK.

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

> Filming will likely be week nights – was it Fridays last time?

I definitely remember walking out of one recording and reading a text from Julian telling me how brilliant Gridlock was, so at least one was on a Saturday. I think the rest were Fridays though, you’re right.

TheLeen
    Participant

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

>I definitely remember walking out of one recording and reading a text from Julian telling me how brilliant Gridlock was,

Were you not in the flat for Gridlock? Weird, I’m sure I remember that as one that we all watched together…

Phil
    Participant

>

what the fck

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

> Were you not in the flat for Gridlock? Weird, I?m sure I remember that as one that we all watched together?

We all watched it again when we got back. You’d definitely watched it while we were out, though.

Tanya Jones
    Participant

Yeah, I remember us coming back to the flat to watch it.

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

I was crying at the end, like a massive prick.

Dave
    Participant

>I was crying at the end, like a massive prick.

http://www.ganymede.tv/forum/2008/08/this-made-me-do-a-sex-wee

TheLeen
    Participant

I’ll be on holiday the next two weeks (starting Monday) – I will of course try and keep an eye on my emails, but won’t be around here much – just in case there will indeed be tickets for us, I’m still interested!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.