Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum I’ve been laid off!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Ben Paddon
    Participant

Disney have seen fit to make me redundant. I’d been planning to leave once I’d learnt how to drive, in order to have a serious stab at writing and acting for a living, but it looks like Disney have decided to accelerate my plans somewhat.

2009 looks like it’s going to be an interesting year.

Phil
    Participant

I have a movie I would like you to act in. It’ll be our little secret.

pfm
    Participant

Heck, first Disney get rid of Narnia then they get rid of you! What are they playing at??

ChrisM
    Participant

Disney? Narnia?

I’ve apparently missed some news.

While wandering through my own little wardrobe no doubt…

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

Shit news, Ben. I guess this means I can’t bug you to get me Lost screeners?

Tanya Jones
    Participant

Sorry to hear that, Ben, but it sounds like you were already making plans, so best of luck!

Pete Part Three
    Participant

Lame. My sympathies, Ben.

Ben Paddon
    Participant

PHIL!
    I have a movie I would like you to act in. It?ll be our little secret.

Oh, so you’ve finally locked down the screenplay for the sequel! I had such fun filming the first one.

PERFORMINGMONKEY!
    Heck, first Disney get rid of Narnia then they get rid of you! What are they playing at??

Fun fact: I actually own the film rights to the Narnia novels. True story!

JONATHAN CAPPS!
    Shit news, Ben. I guess this means I can?t bug you to get me Lost screeners?

Well, you can bug me for screeners. You’ve always been able to bug me for screeners. The answer doesn’t change, though. :P

James
    Participant

That is a pain, sorry to hear it. You won’t be driving miss disney then?

Ben Paddon
    Participant

Not any time soon, no. But, as I said, I’m going to work on my acting and writing, so we’ll see where that takes me (assuming it takes me anywhere).

hummingbird
    Participant

Sorry to hear your news. But sometimes these things can turn out for the best, right?

Ben Paddon
    Participant

Indeed. When I was given my three months redundancy notice at NTL I decided to move to Los Angeles. I’m confident things can only get better.

Andrew
    Participant

I missed the last word of this thread title the first time I read it, and so assumed it was a new member with something to prove…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.