Kambrook pressure cooker ja-2689 manual

Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Kambrook pressure cooker ja-2689 manual

This topic contains 16 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  quinn_drummer 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

hfgniir

Kambrook pressure cooker ja-2689 manual >> [ Download ]

Kambrook pressure cooker ja-2689 manual >> [ Read Online ]

kambrook multi cooker sbrc064

pressure cooker south africapressure cooker recipes

electric pressure cooker game

placed on the following important operating instructions. Important Safeguards For Your Kambrook. Pressure Express Multi Pressure Cooker. • Carefully read all
    Kambrook 6L Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker(JA2689) available Nov. 11, 2013 to Dec. 24, 2013 from Clicks for R699.00.View and Download Kambrook KPR600 instruction booklet online. KPR600 Electric Pressure Cooker pdf manual download.
    Kambrook pressure cooker JA2689 1.0. Anonymous reviewer , 12 Feb 2018. default-profile-pic.jpg. Very disappointed. User manual not user friendly. Was a
    Hi there, Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this
    Hi, I am looking for the manual of the Kambrook JA-2689 6-Litre Digital Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker. Can anyone help me please.
    29 Dec 2009 Model: KPR800 Pressure Express Download Manufacturer Website: Kambrook.
    Free kitchen appliance user manuals, instructions, and product support information. Find owners Kambrook Electric Pressure Cooker Manuals. Showing
    1 May 2013
    It says in the manual: the orange heating light will go on and the green power one will I got a Kambrook pressure cooker, model, JA-2689, for Christmas.

quinn_drummer

please rush me my portable Kambrook pressure cooker

Warbofrog

Farewell brother, my Kambrook is babbled.

Stephen Abootman

“It says in the manual: the orange heating light will go on and the green power one will”

Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb

Ben Saunders

Has the text size always been smaller for replies?

Dave

JA-2689

Such a jerky middle name.

International Debris

Very disappointed. User manual not user friendly.

I was interested until I read this. Don’t think I’ll bother now.

Ben Kirkham

I was massively disappointed with this purchase. No groinal attachment and no 24 hour emergency call-out number. It’s stupid, slow, and quite amazingly ugly. It needs replacing.

Hamish

They’re all not user friendly, sir, the entire ja-2689-series. It was Krambrook’s revenge.

Ben Kirkham

I nominate this thread for Hall of Fame status.

bloodteller

KOCHANSKI- Good, because there’s no way I could ever eat a person.

KRYTEN- No way I could ever cook one either. Not without my Kambrook pressure cooker.

bloodteller

KELLY- I’m saying… Kambrook, Jr.

KAMBROOK- What about Kambrook, Jr.?

KELLY- He isn’t your pressure cooker…

Ben Kirkham

Nice to see that Crapola Inc. are still keeping busy.

quinn_drummer

3million years from Earth, the mining ship Red Dwarf. It’s crew, Dave Lister, the last human being alive. Arnold Rimmer, a hologram of his dead bunk mate, and a creature evolved from the ships Kambrook pressure cooker. Message ends.

GlenTokyo

This is how Doug is funding XIII, Kambrook pressure cooker product placement.

One of them is replacing Kryten.

Dave

Well it probably is the JA2689, it sounds like it.

quinn_drummer

Lister is this a JA2689? Does it even look remotely like a JA2689? This is a JA2689, THIS is a a JA2684 are you blind?

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.