Mike Tucker has a Star Cops audiobook out in December

Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Mike Tucker has a Star Cops audiobook out in December

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Plastic Percy 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

cwickham

https://www.bigfinish.com/releases/v/star-cops-the-stuff-of-life-2106

Set inbetween the two series Big Finish have produced, but they’re by all accounts great so you should get them too.

Plastic Percy

I’ve listened to the first box set and have really enjoyed them, and its read by the ever great Trevor Cooper, so that’s another big tick. I really think the two Star Cops: Mother Earth boxsets were great fun and really captured the magic of the original show.

I know its a real marmite issue, but I found it odd that despite all the usual efforts Big Finish go to for authenticity, they’ve replaced the soft rock ballad that opened the show on TV with a fairly generic action adventure theme. I suppose its probably a case of Justin Hayward probably wanting too much in royalties to make it viable. And its not like Big Finish have ever pandered to ‘popular consensus’ on things. Otherwise they’d have never hired Colin Baker and Sylvester McCoy, given how vocal their detractors are.

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.