Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Modern Art

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    p2p_productions
    Participant

ebay item #: 220287068980

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

What is that? I’m not sure if I like that or not. Yes, it’s very shiny and looks like a lot of work has gone into it, but its like a mixture of old Midget and new Midget.

hummingbird
    Participant

>its like a mixture of old Midget and new Midget.
    But it doesn’t sufficiently resemble either. It’s completely bizarre, if you ask me.

There’s loads of sci-fi related models in the sellers shop. It’s just a hunch, but something tells me that the manufacturers haven’t bothered to obtain a license to produce any of these.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

>It?s just a hunch, but something tells me that the manufacturers haven?t bothered to obtain a license to produce any of these.

I think this is likely, yes.

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

LINKS, boy, LINKS.

p2p_productions
    Participant
    Ian Symes
    Keymaster

Good. Now fetch me gin.

ChrisM
    Participant

The starbug model looked pretty good. (Although I’m curious if it actually is there’s… but anyway.)

The blue midget with “scale model” in white letters down the side? No thank you.

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

The blue midget with ?scale model? in white letters down the side? No thank you.

Please tell me that was a joke…

Andrew
    Participant

> The starbug model looked pretty good.

That’s not the Starbug they’re selling – I’m pretty sure I took that photo, which is of the official Starbug toy, on the GNP office floor!

hummingbird
    Participant

>That?s not the Starbug they?re selling – I?m pretty sure I took that photo, which is of the official Starbug toy, on the GNP office floor!

yeah, a lot of the listings don’t actually have a picture of the models – just a picture from the movie/tv series/whatever.

ChrisM
    Participant

That?s not the Starbug they?re selling – I?m pretty sure I took that photo, which is of the official Starbug toy, on the GNP office floor!

Yeah I figured that was likely the case.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.