Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum My Girlfriend Thinks Red Dwarf Is Shite

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Yet she still wants to come to Dimension Jump.

Who does she think I’m having an affair with? John Hoare? The FX department? A 1/50 scale model of Starbug? The feeling of disappointment surrounding the lost potential of Series XI?

When you spot a woman of 47 with deep red hair moping around not enjoying herself, do say hello to the jaded

Cunt beside her.

Fucking slippery reply button not playing nice on mobile Chrome.

Oh and she says hello and admits she does like some of it but it’s a bit po-faced and ’80s.

She says that like it’s a bad thing.

GlenTokyo
    Participant

Series XIII model shots scrapped after crew notice suspiciously crusty stains on Starbug’s engine bells.

si
    Participant

My Girlfriend

No, sorry, you’ve lost me.

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

Your girlfriend has appalling taste. And I also disagree with her about Red Dwarf.

Jo
    Participant

>Yet she still wants to come to Dimension Jump.

If you haven’t already bought a ticket for her, you’ll be out of luck. We’re sold out and there’s a standby queue for cancellations.

>When you spot a woman of 47 with deep red hair moping around not enjoying herself

If you *have* already bought a ticket, I’m sure that the people on the standby list will be happy to know she’s enjoying herself.

Dax101
    Participant

She must be watching some of the later seasons clearly

An episode here and there, nothing from the post-Rob years.

She thinks Rimmer is maladjusted and remembers it originally being on but it completely passed her by. She does like the end song though and sings FUN, FUN, FUNNNNNN IN THE SUN, SUN, SUNNNNNN in an attempt to annoy me.

She has appalling taste, I’m the luckiest man in the world.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.