Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Reading a comic hero called Faith and she likes Red Dwarf

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tombow
    Participant

I’ve got the first few graphic novels/trades of a comic called Faith (published by a company called Valiant). She’s kind of a generic Superman type in terms of powers, but the gimmick is she’s a socially awkward nerd who loves sci fi and fantasy (and also an overweight junk food addict). Anyway (among her many other sci fi references) she calls the bad guys smegheads at least once. It’s a cool comic, I recomend it if you see it around – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith_Herbert

tombow
    Participant

oh, I forgot to type that I got them all out of the library. I don’t think I’d have heard of it if I was relying on seeing what was on sale. Although I’m a big Batwoman fan and one of the creators of (modern) Batwoman, Maurguerite Savauge, works on Faith. (I really think Batwoman is like back to Batman’s roots, it has that spooky feel that the Tim Burton films and 90s cartoon has, I can’t wait to see the Ruby Rose tv show.)

Ridley
    Participant
    tombow
    Participant

definitly way worth 2.99 a graphic novel, although I find it hard to get into e-reader comics

Dave
    Participant

I tend to use Comixology.co.uk for stuff that’s on sale, but stick to physical for full-price stuff. The sale prices are often ridiculously good.

tombow
    Participant

mr Flibble reference in vol 3

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.