Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Shepperton Directions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    NitroChrisUK
    Participant

Hi All

i am not going until the Last Shooting day but i had heard there was some problems last week Getting in to Shepperton ( Going to the wrong entrance ) as i will be getting there Via Taxi From the Train Station i was just wondering if anyone has Directions to the Correct Entrance. which of course will Help anyone else going to any of the other Filming Dates.

Thanks.

Jo
    Participant

I’ve emailed Lost in TV already, just waiting for them to send me the correct info.

NitroChrisUK
    Participant

i Emailed them also and the Studios. have not heard anything back from either as of yet.

Jo
    Participant

Jay got back to me, he said that the Service entrance is now definitely the only point of entry for anyone going to the recordings, be it by car or by foot. He also said that the Car Park will open at 4:15pm.

Jo
    Participant

Map showing where the service entrance is:
    Photobucket

Google street pic of the nondescript entrance you need to look for:
    Photobucket

si
    Participant

Cheers, that’s very handy. Also looks fairly quick for anyone walking from the station. :)

Jo
    Participant

It’s about a 20 minute walk once you’re out of the service entrance. Not too bad :)

I just wanted to add that it states on the ticket that if you forget it that they’ll have a list of names at the door. While that did seem to be the case once we got to the holding area, our tickets were also checked at the car park entrance and he didn’t seem to have a list, so I’d advise ensuring you have your ticket with you.

NitroChrisUK
    Participant

Thanks, That is great. i guess it will be Better Sign Posted for the Recordings Yet To Happen.

Jonsmad
    Participant

Oh there is a nutty lane in Shepperton. I must visit that.

Kris Carter
    Participant

Not a euphemism.

Ridley
    Participant

Tubbs, are you sure this is New Road?

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

There’s also a Studios Road in Shepperton. What an amazing coincidence that they happened to build a film studio at that exact location.

Michaeldrayson
    Participant

Could someone confirm what time the gates open? And what time it states this on the tickets?

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

It says 5:30 on the tickets, and doors close at 6.

Michaeldrayson
    Participant

Thanks Jonthan – helpful as ever!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.