Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Spare ticket for this Friday

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

Right, I have a spare ticket for tomorrow. First person to claim it on here can have it. Will have to give it back to Lost in TV tomorrow if no one claims it by then.

Jonsmad
    Participant

Wow, what an offer. And I cant get out of work. It’s like a gold brick being dangled past my window but I dont have the security lock key. ;-) Ha ha. Probably greedy anyway seeing as i’m going to another show.

I do have a mate who wants to go. Can I park a maybe here, and see if i can raise them before the end of morning thursday? But it’s no definate, to anyone else reading post away, cus this is only a maybe, if you are going to be giving it back tomorrow pm time.

redhead85
    Participant

If it’s not already claimed, I have a desperate ‘hell yes!’ from a friend of mine from another RD site (online name: janamalie). She applied and wasn’t successful. I think shes already emailed the G&T admin email about it? No worries if not. Muchos gracias.

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

Ok Jonsmad you have first refusal for your friend. Carrie’s mate has already emailed me saying she can definitely make it so let me know soon so I know what to do!

Jonsmad
    Participant

Many thanks Jonathan. Yeah friend cant get out of christmas work either, so let Carrie’s friend know the good news, that she gets to buy you, Jo and Ian a beer! ;-)

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

Cheers Jon!

Claire
    Participant

Thank you, thank you! Been a fan since the 90s but I’ve never been to a recording before. :D

*Starts frantically looking up trains / coaches*

redhead85
    Participant

Cheers Cappsy and Jonsmad! True gents. Who say ‘fuck’ a lot.

Michaeldrayson
    Participant

OMG I am so jealous having read this thread! What a fantastic community you have going here!!

So gutted I missed out on this! If anyone has another spare at ANY point, please please do consider me! I will provide the beers all evening!!

Claire
    Participant

Thanks again to all concerned. I had a great time. :D

Tarka Dal
    Participant

Righty. Ticketless for the four January shows. Sailor outfit acquired. DM me to agree terms.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.