The Torkelsons

Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum The Torkelsons

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  By Jove its holmes 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

By Jove its holmes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Torkelsons

Just re-watched “The Dance”. Whoever in the studio audience that wolf whistles when the camera cuts to (then 18 year old) Alyson Hannigan in her pink rose dance dress hopefully was not a much older adult.

This episode also has one of my favorite lines from Mary Sue (about Chuckie Lee doing the disappearing handcuffs trick on her): “This had better work, boy. Or you’re going to wish you could make yourself disappear!”

Since The Torkelsons is now a cult classic, i’d like to see an in-character reunion special produced by Disney who own it. One problem.. dead cast members… although “Boarder Hodges” will have definitely died by this point even in the show’s world.. how would they handle “Molly Morgan”?

Warbodog

Alyson Hannigan was in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which made a Red Dwarf reference once, in case anyone was going to claim this had no relevance.

Thanks for describing what she was wearing in unnecessary detail so we know how annoyed to be about someone leering over her.

Plastic Percy

Whoever that whistler was, the internet will have him fired and publicly shamed in an hour.

si

made a Red Dwarf reference once

Although Andrew also claimed to have every episode of Doctor Who. Which he obviously hadn’t.
    DAMN IT WHEDON, DO YOUR RESEARCH.

By Jove its holmes

About my opening post… anybody else right now hearing that old Tom Hanks SNL sketch about support groups for dangerously addicted Mr. Belvedere fans?

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.