Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Tony Slattery

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rodon
    Participant

I’m pretty sure Tony Slattery played a vending machine in Only the Good.

Did anyone see the BBC special the other day “What’s the Matter with Tony Slattery?”

Remember growing up watching those classic Whose Line episodes…

It’s a great documentary if not a bit challenging and upsetting at points…

PFMC84

Yes, I watched it, was a very sad programme. I hope Tony gets the right diagnosis and treatment he needs and wish him and his partner well.

It was a great, moving, sometimes very uncomfortable program but hope it helps anyone going through similar or even disimilar mental health problems feel less alone and encourgages them to look into getting help, be it psychiatry or even just feeling confident enough to talk to a trusted friend about it. Tony’s partner, Mark, wow, what a lovely man.

Tony voiced an android in Kryten, too.

It was a very brave and frank programme and I hope he continues his recovery. He is a very talented performer and I hope that this results in him finding some more work.

Rodon
    Participant

It’s very sad to see him this way now.

I spent a few years working at a bar beneath the theatre where Mark had a leading role. They both came in frequently and Tony looked and sounded SO much healthier, but it was a long time ago…

So glad to see they are still together 😊 ❤️

I do hope he get the help he needs and the documentary encourages anyone else that may need it.. ✌️

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.