Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum TORDFC – Back to Reality Magazine

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Jo
    Participant

I was just wondering if any fan club members have received their copy and what they think of the relaunched magazine :o)

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

I got it through this morning, and it’s brilliant to see such a polished looking magazine from the Fan Club! It chock full of stories and news and Look, Mickey, love… pictures!!!

But seriously yeah, the new magazine is awesome.

p2p_productions
    Participant

Mine just arrived. Looks fantastic.

Jo
    Participant

Fab :o)

si
    Participant

Read the first half (when the post eventually came!), and it’s a great warmup for the weekend.
    One question – why that photo of Robert Llewellyn? He didn’t look like that when he had it on his own site!

Joey
    Participant

Er…I think it may have gone to me dad’s place seeing as I forgot to change the address. To be fair last time I received a magazine I was living at home.

thomasaevans
    Participant

tis very well done. great stuff!

Jo
    Participant

>One question – why that photo of Robert Llewellyn? He didn?t look like that when he had it on his own site!

I asked him to supply us with his choice of photo for the column – that was what he sent me!

si
    Participant

It doesn’t do him much justice.

hummingbird
    Participant

It’s a little late in the day, I know, but I just joined – hope I’m not too late to get the mag.

si
    Participant

I’ve loved Red Dwarf since the beginning/The End, became a Dwarf nutter with the Smegazine in 1992-3, yet didn’t join the fan club til 2002. I feel so foolish!

ChrisM
    Participant

>It?s a little late in the day, I know, but I just joined – hope I?m not too late to get the mag.

I doubt it. SingingPotato was telling me about the various articles available in this issue just this Wednesday at Berkeley Square.

mick
    Participant

Easily the best mag content wise for quite some time, love the new inside page layout and design, super kudos to Liam on that front.
    The only thing I’m not warming to is the front cover, looks like a cross between a Metro supplement and an Avon catalog.

But all in all I’ll give it 9 MMBP’s (Mick’s Miserable Bastard Points) out of 10 :-)

Really glad I got the chance to see a new mag before my membership expires, well done everyone.

TheLeen
    Participant

This just in: I got my copy, and I got it YESTERDAY already, I just forgot to open my mail. :X

Opinions to follow!

Liam Fretwell
    Participant

Thanks for your kudos Mick!

mick
    Participant

Credit where it’s due Sir.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.