Red Nose Day 2017

Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Red Nose Day 2017

This topic contains 13 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  KyoSo 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

cwickham

This tweet leads me to believe that the boys from the Dwarf will be making their first contribution to Red Nose Day since 1993: https://twitter.com/EmmaKennedy/status/836645176017813505

Stephen Abootman

What I’d like to see that is vaguely feasible: Various cast members from Star Wars end up on Red Dwarf

What will probably happen: A live twitter Q&A with Talkie Toaster where most of the answers are Breadxit & Donald Crumpet

si

Oooh.

Dave Wallace

“Oh boy oh boy” leads me to suspect it’ll be a Quantum Leap crossover.

Darrell

I had been wondering if they’d been up to something as the timing is very good.

Seems they’re going for a more traditional RND this year. 2015 was dire – about five actual sketches all night.

Ridley

Ooh

said Bromley.

“Ooh,” said the woman with the invisible appendectomy scar.

si

The moment I posted that, I wondered how long it would be before I got that response.

Stephen Abootman

Prediction 2: Some of Red Dwarf’s greatest moments will be recreated live by the cast.

What will actually happen: Some of Red Dwarf’s greatest moments will be recreated live by Davina McCall, John Bishop, David Walliams and Miranda Hart.

International Debris

Beyond a Joke, with Kryten and Able replaced by James Corden.

Dave Wallace

The End: Re-Re-Mastered, featuring Peter Kay as Captain Hollister and Holly Walsh as Kochanski.

KyoSo

I’m betting you the average fan won’t see this until it turns up on the XII DVD.

Ian Symes

G&T Admin

Why? If there is something to watch, I’d imagine the majority of British fans would tune in and watch it go out, and it’ll be available online – both officially and unofficially – immediately afterwards.

International Debris

Also its allocated space on the DVD will actually be taken up by seven trailers instead.

KyoSo

Why? If there is something to watch, I’d imagine the majority of British fans would tune in and watch it go out, and it’ll be available online – both officially and unofficially – immediately afterwards.

Considering how many fans I see on Facebook who haven’t even watched Series XI yet, or only just did, I wouldn’t be surprised if they missed out on something like this.

What’s that? It’s not gonna be new footage at all?

As you were.

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.