Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum 2012: Year Of The Dwarf (or: Happy New Year)

• This topic has 29 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by pfm.
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    si
    Participant

As a lot of you have lives*, and are at parties or with friends**, enjoying the New Year celebrations, I thought I’d just take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy New Year before you lose the abity to read, write, type and speak.

So: Happy New Year, people. Here’s to 2012, the year of the Crimson. Short One.

*I don’t.

**I’m not.

redhead85
    Participant

2012 – the year of Red Dwarf X. Who’d have thunk!

Fear not, our evening isn’t much more interesting thanks to the baby. A Chinese takeaway nommed, POTC III on the TV, and slowly making our way through a bottle of champagne…

si
    Participant

Rather embarrassingly, I’ve spotted two mistakes in that first post, and I can’t change it. Bollocks.

Oh well. Happy 11111011100.

Paul Muller
    Participant

HAPPY YAER NWE????

James
    Participant

Happy New thing.

Jake Bullet
    Participant

Happy New Year Smeggies :)

si
    Participant

2012. Bloody hell.

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!

NitroChrisUK
    Participant

Happy New Year one and all !!

JamesTC
    Participant

2012: The year Red Dwarf X airs and the year Red Dwarf XI is commissioned. Should be good.

Jonsmad
    Participant

A happy spoilers free January to Septemberish, and a merry new dwarf airing fucking brilliantness, with cool G&T coverage with a year end rewatching/DVDspecing/moaning/recommissionnewshoping 2012 to one and all.

Ben Paddon
    Participant

Happy doobery.

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

2012: the year Si gets hold of a gun and commits an atrocity in a packed shopping centre before turning the weapon on himself.

thomasaevans
    Participant

Yes happy new year fellow Dwarfers – excluding Ronnie Corbett and Warwick Davis.

si
    Participant

2012: the year Si gets hold of a gun and commits an atrocity in a packed shopping centre before turning the weapon on himself.

Before Red Dwarf X has been broadcast? Are you mad? But yeah, sure, come Winter, no-one’s safe.

Tarka Dal
    Participant

> 2012: the year Si gets hold of a gun and commits an atrocity in a packed shopping centre before turning the weapon on himself.

PLEASE LET IT BE MEADOWHALL. IT DESERVES IT.

clem
    Participant

> Yes happy new year fellow Dwarfers – excluding Ronnie Corbett and Warwick Davis.

I wonder if Norm’s seen the New Year Honours list.

Happy new year to each and every one of you.

si
    Participant

> PLEASE LET IT BE MEADOWHALL.

Oh, God, Meadowhall. I *do* hate the place, but I wouldn’t have the armroom to wave a weapon about, so that ain’t gonna happen.

si
    Participant

My sister’s just suggested I abseil from the Dome. It *could* happen.

Jennifer
    Participant

Happy new year, fellow smegheads! What an awesome way to start 2012 – with more episodes of RDX to be filmed.

Jo
    Participant

Happy New Year everyone :)

Ben Paddon
    Participant

Could you not do the Arndale Center in Luton instead?

Alex
    Participant

Before Red Dwarf X has been broadcast? Are you mad?

The two events may not be unconnected.

Stephen R. Fletcher
    Participant

Merry Year Of The Dwarf! Here’s hoping the airdate for RDX gets here in no time!

hummingbird
    Participant

I’m a little late, but Happy New Year everyone! Or should that be Happy New Dwarf?

Claire
    Participant

Belated Happy New Year, everyone. :D

Claire
    Participant

I didn’t want to create a new thread for this, so am using this one. I can’t access the “Just The Smegs” review. All I get is a blank page. :(

JamesTC
    Participant

It all shows up for me.

Try this link.

Claire
    Participant

Thanks; that works. :) I really don’t know why it wouldn’t work the regular way; I tried several times. :(

pfm
    Participant

*realises still doesn’t own Just The Smegs*

Since when did Rob and Doug do an amazon plugging vid for Just The Smegs? I’ve never seen that or the Bodysnatcher one! God, my life…

Also, Happy New Year!!!! All the best for what could be the most memorable year since 2011!!!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.