Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Craig Charles on The Chase RIGHT NOW

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Somebody
    Participant

Well, in a few minutes anyway. And an hour and a few minutes on ITV+1 :)

ClareGC
    Participant

I put Craig’s bit up on YouTube here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDNpgLG6NFk

I’m checking the TV guide for his and Danny’s episode of Pointless, but would love a date if anyone knows (and, no, not that sort of date).

clem
    Participant

Ooh I didn’t know about that. I love Pointless.

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

The Danny and Craig episode of Pointless hasn’t been on yet, it’ll be a while, til the break away from this new series. Couple o’ months time I’d wager…

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

I believe it’ll be on in April. And that Danny will be on it again with Ben Miller for a Comic Relief special in March.

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

Looking forward to them both!

ClareGC
    Participant

Aww, April is a long wait, but I guess they have to finish this current series first. I didn’t know about Danny’s Comic Relief special, so thanks for the heads up on that, Ian.

If anyone doesn’t know, Red Dwarf is one of the subjects on tonight’s Mastermind (8pm BBC2). I’m really looking forward to testing myself, after rewatching quite a few episodes this week.

Michael Warren
    Participant

Danny on Pointless now!

clem
    Participant

Well that was rubbish. I hope him and Craig do better.

clem
    Participant

The first of a new series of Pointless Celebrities being shown this Saturday has Christopher Biggins and Lesley Joseph among its contestants, so I’m guessing it must be the sitcom stars one that will also feature Craig and Danny.

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

I think this one might be a repeat at the moment.

si
    Participant

Yes. According to my Sky guide, Saturday’s ep is from series 2 of 4, which would mean it’s a repeat. ;)

clem
    Participant

Ah. I think everybody’s right, except me, so just forget I spoke.

ClareGC
    Participant

Sorry, did someone say something?

Thanks for the heads-up Clem :-) (even if it’s a little early).

I hope the guides say who’s in each episode, when the new series does come round. Seems a bit pointless to have a celebrities edition, and not say who’s in it…

Considering the time it’s taking to reach our screens, I’m expecting the CGI to be spectacular!

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

According to Gazpacho Soup, the other slebs on Craig and Danny’s episode are Su Pollard & Jefferey Holland (Hi-Di-Hi), Jean Boht & Nick Conway (Bread) and Brendan O’Carroll & Jennifer Gibney (Mrs Brown’s Boys). So if you see any of those names crop up in listings, you’ll know that’s the one.

I’m keeping my eye on listings as well, so expect an update on TOS in advance of it.

Alex
    Participant

> According to Gazpacho Soup, the other slebs on Craig and Danny’s episode are Su Pollard & Jefferey Holland (Hi-Di-Hi), Jean Boht & Nick Conway (Bread) and Brendan O’Carroll & Jennifer Gibney (Mrs Brown’s Boys). So if you see any of those names crop up in listings, you’ll know that’s the one.

Yep, I was at the recording with Jo and that was the line up. It’s definitely a better show than the Pointless with Danny and Ben Miller, even if I did find Brendan O’Carroll to be a throughly vile individual throughout. It’ll be his name the listings will be touting though.

clem
    Participant

Does everybody know the Pointless with Craig and Danny was on on Saturday? Still available on iPlayer of course. Definitely worth watching. There’s a great moment where Craig puts Brendan O’Carroll in his place. O’Carroll really does come across as being quite odious.

JamesTC
    Participant

Oh I’ll have to give it a watch. Cheers.

ClareGC
    Participant

Well, that certainly was a long wait, but very worth it!

JamesTC
    Participant

What’s a night of the Iguana?

si
    Participant

That’s *exactly* what I said on saturday evening. ;)

Craig missed a trick there.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

He did make up for it with the Emmy line, though.

Claire
    Participant

I enjoyed it. Shame about the final question, but they did really well.

Jo
    Participant

>Does everybody know the Pointless with Craig and Danny was on on Saturday?

NO I FUCKING DIDN’T. Sky+ lost the series link with the break, so after waiting for it to air since the recording in November I flaming well missed it. Grrr.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

It was mentioned on TOS a week in advance, cough cough.

HOWEVER: it’s still on iPlayer! Until Saturday, anyway. http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b039016x/Pointless_Celebrities_Series_4_Episode_3/

Jo
    Participant

Unless I happen to catch your tweet I don’t get time to check TOS or anything else at the moment. I barely get time to keep up with twitter I get a few hrs worth a day and that’s only because of tube WiFi.
    I also didn’t see any tweets from Danny or Craig if there were any. of all the RD things people tweet me about (LOL KRYTON!) Not a single fucking tweet about this.
    I didn’t get time to watch it before it fucked off either because the WiFi on the train was shit on Friday. so yeah, genuinely pissed off.

Jo
    Participant

actually, looking at that article, I *did* see it. it didn’t stop the Sky box losing the series link though did it?

ClareGC
    Participant

Jo, I’ll put it up on YouTube, for you and anyone else who missed it on iPlayer. It might take a few days to shrink and upload the files with my super slow PC and broadband, so I’ll post back when I’ve got the link.

ClareGC
    Participant

I’ve put the episode on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZsLbRbsKV8

(Sorry it’s so late)

Pete Part Three
    Participant

Thanks very much for posting this as I didn’t get a chance to see it on iPlayer.

Pretty much proved that Danny is shockingly bad at this game as his performance was no better than his one with Ben Miller. Fortunately, Craig was on good form.

Every time that Mrs Brown’s Boys actor spoke, I was inclined to sarcastically laugh and say “You fucking cunt”.

Strange.

ClareGC
    Participant

It was a good team performance. I won’t give the ending away though… not like Danny did on Twitter.

I made a change, to try to improve the volume. It didn’t make much difference, but here’s the new url http://youtu.be/9Z6EE_PPz2k

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.