Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Danny John-Jules Has Updated His Instagram

Viewing 50 posts - 51 through 100 (of 151 total)
  • Author

Dave
    Participant

Warbodog
    Participant

Unrumble
    Participant

Unrumble
    Participant

Dave
    Participant

Arn
    Participant

They aren’t margaritas – he’s taking the piss!

Unrumble
    Participant

Ridley
    Participant

Celebrities Pisfigured

Podey
    Participant

I don’t have kids but I imagine that making a thread on this forum is a bit like what it’s like to watch a child you once reared go through their teenage years; unpredictable, a bit spotty and you always have that concern at the back of your mind that they’re going to go completely off the rails and end up on a cocaine bender in a seaside town, owing to some character flaw you unwillingly seeded in their developmental years. 

Joe
    Participant

Dave
    Participant

Warbodog
    Participant

Rudolph
    Participant

Starbugger
    Participant

Podey
    Participant

clem
    Participant

Unrumble
    Participant

Ridley
    Participant

Moonlight
    Participant

Rudolph
    Participant

Stephen Abootman
    Participant

He’s off to a comic con i think but posting this since it features a cameo appearance 

https://twitter.com/dannyjohnjules/status/1639679855217238016 

Frank Smeghammer
    Participant

Stephen Abootman
    Participant

Hamish
    Participant

Seeing Danny’s “LEGALIZE” cap broke me of my Canadian complacency of assuming it already is over there.

Flap Jack
    Participant

Not only is it not legalized, but even the leader of the opposition party has been consistently anti-legalisation, and recently said in a speech that the smell of cannabis in neighbourhoods was ruining people’s lives. The UK is so fucking stupid.

Dave
    Participant

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

Although, really any UK-based campaign should have “LEGALISE” on the cap.

Frank Smeghammer
    Participant

Moonlight
    Participant

Come to America where in 2018 we accidentally legalized all forms of THC that aren’t the very specific compound – delta-9-tetrahydrocannibinol – on the controlled substances list. Unless a state has specifically gone out of its way to ban additional THC compounds, you can find that shit at any vape shop. Hideously overpriced, of course.

It might be illegal but no-one is getting nicked for it and people very publicly smoke it. Police don’t give a shit unless you’re dealing a metric fuck tonne of it and your committing other crimes to do so or they collar you for something else and they have to just throw the charges on top

Podey
    Participant

I honestly wouldn’t even know where to get any, or at least I don’t know of anyone I could get it off who I would want to ask. That’s possibly one of the main differences that legalising it would make? 

Frank Smeghammer
    Participant

It might be illegal but no-one is getting nicked for it and people very publicly smoke it. Police don’t give a shit unless you’re dealing a metric fuck tonne of it and your committing other crimes to do so or they collar you for something else and they have to just throw the charges on top

This is very much not true I’m afraid. People are nicked for it every day by bored coppers picking on kids for “antisocial behaviour” (sitting in the park smoking with their mates not hurting anyone)

Hamish
    Participant

Here in Alberta you can find cannabis stores on almost as many street corners as liquor stores, often with ludicrous names such as “LUCID” or “Mind-Full” Cannabis. I assume they are indeed taking the piss.

I strongly dislike the smell of bud myself, but it has not ruined anyone’s communities over here.

This is very much not true I’m afraid. People are nicked for it every day by bored coppers picking on kids for “antisocial behaviour” (sitting in the park smoking with their mates not hurting anyone)

I am no fan of the cops by any means but even 20 years ago when I was u dear age drinking and smoking weed in parks cops would just move you on rather than go through the hassle of arresting you. 

I’m sure it does happen, nothing is as extreme as never happening, but the overriding attitude change in the general public and the police (especially one that by their own token is under resourced and doesn’t have time for petty harmless stuff) is to ignore it until they can’t. 

Overwhelmingly more and more people openly smoke week, on the street, in public and no-one gives a shit.

If you have had experience of cops nicking people for it (and it wouldn’t be because they’re bored, they’d much rather having nothing to do that all the paperwork that comes with nicking someone that at best if charged would get let off with a slap on the wrist) then that sucks and absolutely ACAB but it’s far from the norm

I honestly wouldn’t even know where to get any, or at least I don’t know of anyone I could get it off who I would want to ask. That’s possibly one of the main differences that legalising it would make?

Yeah making it more freely available (plus the tax benefits) are good reasons to legalise. 

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

I would think ethnicity may be a factor in British police’s approach to enforcing this particular law.

Dave
    Participant

I would think ethnicity may be a factor in British police’s approach to enforcing this particular law.

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

GlenTokyo
    Participant

If people got arrested for smoking weed openly, there’d be about 4 people left on my estate.
    It’s probably the only thing making some people’s lives better up here in the forgotten North though, rather than ruining anybody’s anything.

It’s an acquired smell, but it smells better than the bins heaving because the council only empty them twice a month, mouldy wet plaster and brickwork, piss stained public spaces etc.

Dave
    Participant

It’s an acquired smell, but it smells better than the bins heaving because the council only empty them twice a month, mouldy wet plaster and brickwork, piss stained public spaces etc.

Isn’t anybody taking away the piss?

GlenTokyo
    Participant

Isn’t anybody taking away the piss?

Dammit Glen it’s not that difficult to edit a webpage

GlenTokyo
    Participant

Dammit Glen it’s not that difficult to edit a webpage

si
    Participant

Actual exchange I once overheard at a bus stop between two chavvie lasses:

Girl 1: The new lifts don’t stink of piss. You know what they smell of?

Girl 2: What?

Girl 1: Strawberries. I hate the smell of strawberries.

(I’ve just been back to find the Tweet I wrote at the time to get the exact wording correct. 2016, that was.)

Yes, a bit ‘dog food/Pot Noodle’, but still funny. 

Jenuall
    Participant

Dave
    Participant

Warbodog
    Participant

Viewing 50 posts - 51 through 100 (of 151 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.