Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Dirty Feed Podcast

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    John Hoare
    Participant

For anyone interested, I’ve just launched my own podcast. So if you hadn’t had enough of my whiny voice on the Dwarfcasts, you can get even more here:

http://www.dirtyfeed.org/2012/02/dirty-feed-podcast-1-tv-offal/

First episode is about TV Offal. Not sure how much you’ll get out of it if you haven’t seen it, so be warned.

ori-STUDFARM
    Participant

I’m on it like….something that is on something straight away

Alex
    Participant

Ah smashing, there really isn’t enough about that series online. Format works nicely too, looking forward to hearing more.

John Hoare
    Participant

Thanks Alex! Really glad the format works well – trying to get away from just a discussion podcast. (Although there will be a few of those too along the way.)

Next episode will be about Bodysnatcher. Won’t be anything that you guys don’t know, though – trying to get people outside fandom (but who still love the show) interested in it…

Alex
    Participant

Yes the sort of audio essay format is actually quite refreshing. It makes it come across more like a show on radio 4. I know it’s the natural outcome of a podcast with only one person, but largely podacasts do tend to follow the discussion format.

On a total side note, if anyone knows where a copy of series 2 of VLS’s Radio One show can be found I’d be eternally grateful. I have the first series and what I believe to be an episode from series 2, but it seems quite hard to come by.

Jonsmad
    Participant

Interesting that cheers. I’m looking forward to your Colin’s Sandwhich Podcast. I never thought such a think would ever exsist. Can you do commentary on all 12 episodes please, and I’ll dig out my DVD-R’s :-) Or just record your frustration at not getting around to finishing a 12 part commentary on the series, that could equally be worth hearing.

John Hoare
    Participant

Second episode now up – and it’s about Bodysnatcher:

http://www.dirtyfeed.org/2012/04/dirty-feed-podcast-2-bodysnatcher/

There will be nothing you lot don’t know already, mind. It’s more aimed at people who like Red Dwarf, but aren’t part of fandom, and so haven’t heard about the whole thing. Mind you, I seem to recall that some people at the last Dimension Jump hadn’t heard of it either…

pfm
    Participant

> Mind you, I seem to recall that some people at the last Dimension Jump hadn’t heard of it either…

O.O

And they can sleep at night…how??

John Hoare
    Participant
    Jonsmad
    Participant

How was the Donnington Collection? I’ve been there, probably had more cars in when i went it was after the Damon Hill era.

ori-STUDFARM
    Participant

This podcast is a prime example of good things that are worth waiting for. It’s on tomorrows playlist and I can’t wait :)

John Hoare
    Participant

How was the Donnington Collection? I’ve been there, probably had more cars in when i went it was after the Damon Hill era.

I can’t remember a bloody thing about it, sadly.

I DO remember going to Rollers, and trying to play pool whilst still wearing my roller skates, whilst a group of people gathered round to have a good laugh.

John Hoare
    Participant

Short follow-up to the last podcast:

http://www.dirtyfeed.org/2012/11/this-is-5ng-calling/

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.