Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum HEALTH WARNING

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Pecospete666
    Participant

HEALTH WARNING

“Excessive laughter is bad for your mental health” My Psychiatrist Dr.Fribble warned me if I keep reading G&T he will double my Haldol!

My Pastor told me G&T will make certain body parts fall off or go blind!

My penis went blind and then fell off. I don’t blame G&T though.

HelloMabel
    Participant

G&T is solely responsible for my athlete’s hand.

Pecospete666
    Participant

Just watched “John Hoare’s Downfall” and laughed so hard I nearly choked on my Carna Asada burrito.
    Will have to add a choking warning to my message!

MANI506
    Participant

‘What the jesusing cunting fuck?’ – I use this expression all the time now after watching John Hoare’s Downfall.

While we’re heaping on the praise I rewatched the movie Yeah No Yeah No the other day and 3 bits made me squeal with delight. ‘Boys From The Dwarf’, ‘Oh… Ah…’ and the evergreen ‘funding doesn’t exist here anymore.’

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

Oh, man. I thought the Downfall video was long gone (didn’t the distributors of the film get them all taken off Youtube or something?) Haven’t seen that since around the time we originally did it.

Possibly the most stupidly in-jokey thing we’ve ever done, but it did make me chuckle watching it again just now.

si
    Participant

Just watched the Downfall vid, thinking ‘I don’t think I’ve seen this before.’

Then I noticed my (first) comment from three years ago. THAT’S how fucked my memory is.

Ridley
    Participant

Memories like that are just too precious to throw away.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.